PDA

View Full Version : question for long pimple users

Vincent Lim
04-25-2013, 02:48 AM
what do you guys use to glue your long pimples with sponge , what glue do you use ? and how much pressure do you apply?

YosuaYosan
04-25-2013, 08:04 AM
If it is with sponge, I simply glue it the same way I glue an inverted rubber to a blade, including the use of roller.
About the pressure, just don't put too much pressure on it that the rubber sheet stretches.

Also, I currently use a local made water-based glue.
Just watch out for the curl when applying some glue to the rubber.

Hope this helps.

Der_Echte
04-25-2013, 04:01 PM
I use water glue, especially for OX. I use my forearm for a roller like every other Korean coach. OX can be tricky, one must be very slow and steady at first to get bottom part just right. Sponge is much easier to work with, very similar to inverted. Liek already said, never overdue it on the pressure. It doesn't take a lot to get it right.

Kimo
04-25-2013, 09:13 PM
O suggest you use water glue whatever rubber you use.

Der_Echte
04-27-2013, 05:53 PM
Regular rubber cement is both easier and cleaner to use than water based glue for 95% of inverted rubbers. Some, like Tenergy need water glue every time or you ruin them.

Rubber cement will curl up an OX LP worse than a dry leaf HAHA.

hebel_st
07-23-2014, 01:24 PM
I use Donic Vario Clean to glue all my rubbers.

Actually only one rubber was a bit difficult to glue: xiom vega pro.

the sponge soaked all the glue in. but with a second layer it stays on the blade.

weiren_lim
07-26-2014, 06:32 AM
For long pimples with sponge, glue it down with water-based VOC free glue and use a roller if you are a beginner. Do not use too much pressure you'll end up with air bubbles underneath your rubber, especially with OX / no sponge rubber. On the other hand, if you don't want to go through this painful process, just buy a glue sheet... they're reusable and damn easy to use. I highly recommend them. :)

sriver_fx
07-26-2014, 11:39 AM
I use water glue for long pimple.