BH rubber advice for Sardius

Hello everyone! Obviously I'm new at this forum, and I hope I'm posting at the right section. :) I was wondering what would be a better BH rubber, a T05 or a T64 on a Sardius blade? I usually do flicks when recieving short serves on BH, usual blocks and punch, occasional BH loop, at least around 2-4 when in a match. I'm currently using a Donic Baracuda in my BH, and a DHS Hurricane III (Provincial) for my FH. Thanks in advance! :)

foz

This user has no status.
Hi paolo, I've never played 05 or 64 competitively , but I recently moved from 5Q to ten 80, it just does everything you ask of it, control for such a quick spinny rubber is amazing, I have used barracuda myself before now and there is no comparison, I have in the past been anti butterfly because of the cost but it has recently drawn me over to the dark side, try t80 and you'll see why!

Hey Paolo welcome to table tennis daily! To me it sounds like tenergy 64 would be suited to your game and style, I'm sure it would go well with the blade and you will be able to change easily :)

Hey Tom! Thank you for the warm welcome! I was actually hoping it would be a T05 since my favorite players like Timo Boll and Ma Long use this rubbers, though I'm not sure about Ma Long's BH now, because I read a recent post and it stated there plus a picture for proof that he's using a T64 for BH :|. But don't get me wrong, I'm not discouraged by your suggestion and will definitely take it to consideration, I might actually start out with a T64 then also try T05 or vice versa then see which best fits me, then last but certainly not the least resort would be a T80. Again, thank you! Cheers mate! :)

Hi paolo, I've never played 05 or 64 competitively , but I recently moved from 5Q to ten 80, it just does everything you ask of it, control for such a quick spinny rubber is amazing, I have used barracuda myself before now and there is no comparison, I have in the past been anti butterfly because of the cost but it has recently drawn me over to the dark side, try t80 and you'll see why!

Hello foz! I'm not actually an anti-Tenergy series guy, but due to budget restrictions, I fail to satisfy my TT desire, haha. But now I'm given the chance to try out one and would loved it if it would continue that way. There's no harm in testing/trying right? :) Though I would love to try the T80, I think I'm saving it for last and not get hyped up of having the latest Tenergy series. Thanks! Happy playing! :)