A Message From Joo Se Hyuk - WTTC 2013

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Joo Se Hyuk has just told us to inform you all that he won't be attending the World Table Tennis Championships 2013 as he had to give up his place to a younger player within the team. He asked me to tell all his fans via TableTennisDaily that he will not be there however he will continue playing and really appreciates all your continued support. He also added that he hopes you all have a fantastic time watching the WTTC.

joointerview.jpg

Joo Se Hyuk with Ma Long representing team Ningbo - photo.sports.cn, took by Ni Minzhe

Check out our interview with Joo Se Hyuk

Reactions: YosuaYosan
Administrator
Oct 2010
did he say why he had to give his place up?

He didn't say but I await as I have asked him your question :) However I believe Ryu Seung Min, Joo Se Hyuk and Oh Sang Eun have all retired from international duty so the young guns can start imposing on the scene.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2011
did he say why he had to give his place up?

Actually he has been diagnosed that he has infected by Behcetdisease or Behcetsyndrome since last year. In fact, he has it since very long time, until they knew it recently. If not mistake, this also cause him experience some nerve pain over the time and he has been taking painkiller the whole time. Also result he has not been doing any proper training since after the olympic