Pinksikeskus - online shop

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Hello,

My name is Erik, I work for Pinksikeskus. Pinksikeskus has existed more than 20 years in Estonia and now looking to develope in Europe. We have available online shop. Our staff ( actually only 2 perssons) is professional. I have 15 years of experience playing table tennis and the other , owner of the shop, has more than 40 years. So we know our topic and can give the best advice as possible.

Our website is www.pingpong.ee. It is avilable in english aswell, you have the option on top of the page on the right to change to english.
We sell many different brands. Note that we cant sell butterfly products outside of Estonia. Only this blade is available worldwide http://www.pingpong.ee/toode/70-Butterfly-Lindmae-Special-Balsa-Carbon.
In case your order is 100 euros or more, the shipping to your country is free.
For all the prices, VAT is included.

Our Facebook website is www.facebook.com/pinksikeskus

If you have any questions, dont hesitate to ask!

Sorry for my english, I hope you understand everything :)

Erik

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

E: I let the other thread to delete, as there was much old information

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
We have discounts available, which apply only for the blades and rubbers, except for Butterfly:

In case the order is 100 EUR or more, the discount is 10%

In case the order is 150 EUR or more, the discount is 15%
In case the order is 200 EUR or more, the discount is 20%

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
It depends on your order. It should be about 5-6 euros. In case your order is 100 euros or more then it is free.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Once again we have updated our website. We have replaced the "news" section in the home page with "Super offer". In the "Super offer" you will find discounted products which are valid only when buying from our web shop. We change these items practically every Sunday.
The news you can find now, when choosing "uudised".
http://www.pingpong.ee/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Yes TurboZ, it should be like that. In case you buy from oversea, we will take off the 20% VAT from any of your order.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Just try some test run but can't see any online payment method for oversea buyers. Not sure if VAT and further discount for buying over 100 Euro is calculated automatically. There are still many pages in foreign language after choosing English. I believe your website is perfectly fine for local business but hope it is more user friendly for international buyers as well.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Yes, the online payment methods are coming pretty soon. At the moment when we recieve your order, we will send you back the invoice and after we have recieved the money, we will send you the products.
Sorry for the inconvenience!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
We have yet again added new products to the section "supper offer" and this time we have a big list of discounted items. For example you can purchase Stiga Calibra Tour rubbers with only 39,90 euros pcs and DHS Hurricane King with 84,90 euros ! Make your purchase now! www.pingpong.ee

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
We have had two bigger updates recently. Firstly, we startet selling the products of Andro and you can see all the items in our webpage.
We have also started selling penhold blades, at the moment only the blades of Stiga.
http://www.pingpong.ee/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Dear Decoy, we change the items in the "Super Offer" section continously, generally after one week.