Status
Not open for further replies.
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
World Table Tennis Championships Competition

The 2013 season has kicked of to a flying start with all the fascinating world tours, world team classics, leagues and more! TableTennisDaily has done it's absolute best in providing you all with all the latest fresh content instantly to your screens . Our figures have massively increased in terms of members and site interaction. This week TableTennisDaily went to the Werner Schlager Academy where the Chinese Team are preparing for the upcoming World Table Tennis Championships.

As a massive thank you TableTennisDaily are giving away two blades that we managed to get signed by the Chinese National Men's and Women's Team!

The World Table Tennis Championships Prize giveaway:

Men's Butterfly Blade Signed by China team! Women's Butterfly Blade Signed by China team!
mensblade.jpg
womensblade.jpg
China Men's Signed Butterfly Blade (Ma Long, Xu Xin,
Wang Hao, Ma Lin, Wang Liqin, Fan Zhendong, Hao Shuai)
Women's Signed Butterfly Blade (Ding Ning, Liu Shiwen, Wu Yang,Chen Meng)

How to win:

Simply post which Man and Women you think will win the World Table Tennis Championships 2013. There will be two winners in this competition, one for the men's winner and one for the women's.

The first round of the world championships starts on the 15th May 2013, therefore the prize draw will close on the 14th May - 23:59pm GMT. No entries can be made after this date.

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think in the Men's event Xu Xin will win.
I think in the Women's event Liu Shiwen will win.

Any posts that have been edited will not have an entry as they could have altered their players choice.

To have an entry in the competition users must have at least 5 posts to their TTD membership name once the winner of the competition is announced after the Men's Singles Final on the 20th May 2013.

We will also throw in 2 Butterfly 3 stars to each winner. These balls were used by the Chinese National Team during their stay at the Werner Schlager Academy.

chinatrainingballs.jpg

Rules of competition

- You must be a full registered member at TableTennisDaily and have to be considered in the prize draw! Good Luck!

- Please share this competition to your facebook profile's

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is May 13th 2012 23:59 pm GMT
Note. Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.

Terms and Conditions:
This competition is subject TableTennisDaily website privacy policy and website terms and conditions.
By entering the competition, you agree to the competition criteria, deadline and winner selection.
TableTennisDaily reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
TableTennisDaily reserve the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the rules.
Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
TableTennisDaily will pay for standard delivery of the prize(s) to an address supplied by the winner(s). All other taxes, insurance, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prizes will be withdrawn if not claimed within 30 days of announcement.
Prizes will take approximately 15 working days to arrive from the time the prize is accepted and delivery address given.
TableTennisDaily reserve the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, the decision of TableTennisDaily will be final and binding.

Good luck and enjoy the world championships everyone!
Thanks so much to Butterfly for the blades!

Reactions: aparici21
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2012
I think in the Men's event Zhang Jike will win.
I think in the Women's event Liu Shiwen will win.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I think in the Women's event Ding Ning will win.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
I think in the Women's event Ding Ning will win.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
I think in men single event zhangjike will win
I think in women single event liushiwen will win

Status
Not open for further replies.