Xiom Hayabusa Video Review

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
Hi man,

This is a review video to advertise for Xiom Hayabusa, from some national team member of Vietnam and coaches, professional or famous amateur in Vietnam, WITH BENEFIT for sure, so personally i dun trust it much. But if you want to know some key characteristics of this blade they pointed out in the video, I can summarize briefly as following:

1. Good for smashing style with high speed and powerful. The blade has vibrational function which help a lot to gain those features.
2. For chopping style, the ball can be generated with heavy back-spin than usual. Again, vibrational feature can also provide a better control of the ball, in term of placement and impact, as well as increase the amount of spin.
3. For serving, this blade enhances significantly the amount of spin and precise placement of the ball as desire
4. For blade gripping, Xiom creates an experienced shape of grip which enable user to switch easily from high-spin serve to forehand attack and to backhand attack.
5. For weight, X-carbon is lighter than normal carbon layers of another carbon blade, which helps optimize the speed of the ball.

The funny thing is that when the players spoke their opinion, it looks like they were reading some notes prepared and placed in front of them lol... their eyes just kept looking down and reading carefully =))

This user has no status.
Hi man,This is a review video to advertise for Xiom Hayabusa, from some national team member of Vietnam and coaches, professional or famous amateur in Vietnam, WITH BENEFIT for sure, so personally i dun trust it much. But if you want to know some key characteristics of this blade they pointed out in the video, I can summarize briefly as following:1. Good for smashing style with high speed and powerful. The blade has vibrational function which help a lot to gain those features.2. For chopping style, the ball can be generated with heavy back-spin than usual. Again, vibrational feature can also provide a better control of the ball, in term of placement and impact, as well as increase the amount of spin.3. For serving, this blade enhances significantly the amount of spin and precise placement of the ball as desire4. For blade gripping, Xiom creates an experienced shape of grip which enable user to switch easily from high-spin serve to forehand attack and to backhand attack.5. For weight, X-carbon is lighter than normal carbon layers of another carbon blade, which helps optimize the speed of the ball.The funny thing is that when the players spoke their opinion, it looks like they were reading some notes prepared and placed in front of them lol... their eyes just kept looking down and reading carefully =))
yeah, i know that this is a paid review of the blades, but still, I wanted to know what they're saying, 'cause there's not much reviews about them in the internet and I can't understand the descriptions in the Xiom website at all..Anyway, thanks for your input, buddy! :)