Butterfly Photino Light Review

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
hei guys!

does anybody has had experiences with this blade?

some of you know that Piing of Power won the Butterfly competition "rally of the month"
the prize is a new Butterfly Photino Light.

What rubbers should i use with it? :)

anything helps :)

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
I know it is very expensive blade, about 200$, and I think it has some connection with Amulart, they are from the same series as I know. It is softer than amulart, and it goes good with almost every rubber, any tensor would be good combination with this. It's not too heavy and I think Tenergy 05 and 64 would be perfect for it, or you can try T80 :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Nice work. You earned that Photino light.

It is a soft blade. You could try what you are already using on your TSP Balsa blade and see what that feels like as a first test. Just pull it off your current blade and see how it feels to judge. The Photino is probably going to feel soft. So if it feels too soft for you with the soft blade and those soft rubbers you could go harder, like T05 or Omega IV Asia for the forehand and and T25 FX or T64, or T80 for the backhand.

Of course there are lots of things you could do. And experimenting with what feels best on the blade should be fun. But starting by feeling the new blade with the rubbers that were on your old blade might give you a sense of what you want to put on there. Once you tried it with the rubbers from the TSP blade, you can put them back onto the TSP.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
[h=2]Professional table tennis bat ( Photino light with Tenergy 05 and Tenergy 80)[/h]Selling professional Butterfly table tennis bat and I'm willing to consider the most advantageous offers. Only you have to try, nothing to lose!!!
Blade: Butterfly Photino Light off+ (70 gr.)
Rubbers: Tenergy 80 red 1.9 mm and Tenergy 05 black 1.9 mm.
Rubbers were purchased from Butterfly Romania a few days ago.
Attachment 4171 Attachment 4172 Attachment 4173 Attachment 4174 Attachment 4175

Blade, brand new in box, was bought in Japan (see photo with envelope) one month ago and sent to Butterfly Romania (see invoice-photo), where they were cut and pasted the above rubbers.
Only one Tenergy rubber is 50 GBP!!! 2 Tenergy (05+80) = 100 GBP!!!

So, my price is 199 GBP!!!
I played with it twice, one hour.
Why I sell it? Because I realized that rubbers / blades are not to blame, but I don’t know how to play.
So, for me, from this moment, this sport doesn’t interest me, do not want to hear about it and I would not retract what I decided.
Giving as a gift, a cant tape reel (1m/12 mm, which is found on the invoice) and a wallet (Butterfly Pro Table Tennis Bat Case Square).

Email me, please, to: [email protected]

The popular Photino blade now in a lighter version -Photino light (70 gr).
A slightly modified head shape has effectively reduced the blade weight.
Offers the same soft feel of the original Photino with plenty of power, but 12 grams lighter!
Hinoki outer plies combined with Butterfly's ZL Fiber.
SPECIFICATIONS :
Class: OFF+
Feel: Soft
Plies: 3W+2ZLF
Speed: 92
Control: 82
Weight: 70g
Blade Thickness: 6.2mm
Blade Size: 157x148mm
FL Handle Size: 100×23mm

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
I own this blade since april. I can tell you about it that is the fastest blade I ever played.
Before of Photino Light I played with Tibhar Stratus Samsonov Carbon , Joola Bomb Extrme and others. But Photino L. is more powerfull and faster even if it's weight is lower.