XIOM HAYABUSA ZX Review

After having tried many blades , i never thought tha ona blade surprise me very much.

At prima facie you can see the beautiful and elegant design , the blade is perfectly ended.

When you tested it, only 5 seconds you need to see that this blade is different , you have a nice sensation , the blade seems plays alone.
:D It's true fantastic sensation , you don't need a period of adaptation.

You can appreciatte the big sweet spot , minimizing your failures. Very fast but you don't appreciate this sensation because the control is excellent.

-In the top spin game this blade is a jewel , specially in a mid distance you can easily generate top spins with a great arc , in the topspin vs topspins this blade don' have competent. The ease to respond to your opponent topspins with a better topspin becomes you more sure in this type of game.

-Short game: despite this is a fast blade , this blade is excellent at the short game due its great control. You can rest your opponent serves with a formidable control . Slow topspins close to the table are very easy and minimize your failures . Flicks are very esasy too.

-Pushes:This blade has a great control but i don't think that the objetive of this blade is to push. The interchange of pushes is a bit complicated.

-Blocking : The amazing seet spot of this blade lets you have a great control in a blocking game returning the oponnent's shot with a great accuracy.
With this blade you'll have a very secured blocking game garantized :cool:

I have not words to describe the hapiness to have this blade , the sensation if as you can drive a Ferrari.

Great , amazing fantastic...job of XIOM

ST830239.jpgST830240.jpgST830243.jpg

This user has no status.
nice blade indeed... In the past I've used Xiom Ignito, soft to mild feeling in short game but very fast in rallies and topsin is also very good. I'm currently using Timo Boll ALC, crispier feel in short game and topsinning in mid distance is a dream.. However, I'm in search of a blade that is in-between of those two.. Not so soft as Ignito and not so hard/crispy like ALC..Will the Xiom ZX fit the gap? How is it compared to those two blades mentioned?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I tried Xiom Ignito but the rubbers were DHS NEMO Normal version and were very slow Also i tried Timo boll ALC(this blade is a jewell too) with Tenergy 25 and perhaps with this blade you can do more deadly topspins than with Hayabusa ZX , but for a game based in a continuosly topspin XIOM ZX is better ,the relation control - speed is more adjusted in XIOM. My oppinion is that the sensation of a secure offensive play offered by XIOM don't have competition.