PDA

View Full Version : I played with Ma Lin!

Dan
01-31-2011, 01:55 AM
Yes its true guys :)

I got to have a 5 minute hit with the reigning Olympic champion Ma Lin. I have it all on video and will upload it tommorow. Here is the article written about it from the English Open press team.

Video here!! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swmWfV6kn08

http://etta.tv/wp-content/uploads/2011/01/Ma-Lin0049.jpg

Ask Danny Ives (ex-Filton Academy pupil, English top 50 Senior and British League Premier Division player) and you might not get the answer you were expecting.

Danny was watching his friends in practice hall one and Ma Lin (2008 Olympic Mens Singles Champion and three times World Singles Runner-Up) was without a practice partner. Ma Lin motioned across to the amazed Danny and Danny caught up in one of those never-to-be-forgotten moments was able to borrow England no. 17 Tom Maynard’s bat and play against the Chinese icon. Not two or three minutes either, but for a full ten minutes.

Watching England players looked impressed and delighted. What a generous gesture from Ma Lin – one of the 21st Century’s greatest players.

As Ma Lin might say “Gorreeitt !”

Steve Kerns: article from http://etta.tv/english-open/article/?item=12791

scylla24
01-31-2011, 02:15 AM
Oh man, that is awesome, you are so lucky, I can't wait to see the video. It would be so cool to hit around with a top player, especially if you could convince them to really play seriously and at their top level, that way you get a glimpse of what it is really like playing at the top level, see how much spin, and how fast it is and everything.

That is probably a chance of a lifetime for most people. Hope you enjoyed it.

gauravvraj
01-31-2011, 04:01 AM
OH....MY ..........GOD............................
that is AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE my friend!!!

waitng for the video upload ...!!
Danny !!
:D

Tek101
01-31-2011, 04:11 AM
you can now proceed to die happy :-) I am glad he is a stand up guy

Tamez_94
01-31-2011, 04:16 AM
awesome man!! :O

markog99
01-31-2011, 07:45 AM
realy happy for ya

billalphonso79!
01-31-2011, 09:34 AM
wow,this is awesome...i would be nervous if i were in your place,i would probably miss a lot of shots

Kimo
01-31-2011, 11:47 AM
OMG...I would loop his serve around the net if I could :p

scylla24
01-31-2011, 03:00 PM
Hey Dan,

So I am curious, was he able to speak any english or understand what you were saying? What did the two Chinese female players say when they walked by? I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it seemed like they understood your response and your friend understood what they said.

Also, awesome that your friend can say piao liang and hao qiu haha

unagidon
01-31-2011, 03:15 PM
wow! well done!

Bollforte94
01-31-2011, 03:29 PM
Dan I hate you !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am jealous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D *JustJoking*
but its amazing, unfortunately you didnt have your sport material with you , you could show him how to play TT

char987
01-31-2011, 03:55 PM
omg ur so lucky was u watching all the guys warm up and train?

ttmonster
01-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Awesooooome man!!!! now you have a story to tell your grandchildren :) .. btw .. don't take to this unkindly , why did not you remove your jacket atleast , did not you have a t-shirt on ?

lgreggs
01-31-2011, 08:10 PM
Dan I couldn't believe my eyes when this was happening. I'm glad you built the bottle up to do this. lol!

billalphonso79!
01-31-2011, 09:07 PM
dan,how was his serve?i see that u had problems...it seems that he puts much spin there

shaolinTT
01-31-2011, 09:20 PM
Wow! Congratulations, Dan.
I am speechless.

TT Player
01-31-2011, 09:21 PM
WOW! What an opportunity. Thanks for sharing, Dan.

red5
01-31-2011, 11:22 PM
Sooooooooooooooooooo lucky !!!

waw !

Kimo
02-01-2011, 12:24 AM
You know Dan...Ma Lin lost the final because you let him tired when you guys played ;)

Cidered
02-01-2011, 12:46 AM
Quality Dan!! Reckon you had him worried at one stage with your reverse serves.................................well maybe not!
How much spin does he generate on his serves? Did he really try to load them or were they quite gentle?

Dan
02-01-2011, 02:09 AM
Hey Dan,

So I am curious, was he able to speak any english or understand what you were saying? What did the two Chinese female players say when they walked by? I couldn't make out what they were saying, but it seemed like they understood your response and your friend understood what they said.

Also, awesome that your friend can say piao liang and hao qiu haha

He spoke real little to me tbh, at the start he said 'okay' lol. I didnt speak much at all... just communicated through body language i guess :)

Yeah Ding Ning and Liu Shiwen came in laughing at Ma Lin... they were probably saying, 'what the hell are you doing' lol... and i said... 'were best friends' lol.

Haha yeh that was TTnard from here. he loves doing those impressions

Dan
02-01-2011, 02:10 AM
omg ur so lucky was u watching all the guys warm up and train?

Yeah,, i have all different clips of those guys in the training hall... Ill upload them all soon :)

Dan
02-01-2011, 02:12 AM
dan,how was his serve?i see that u had problems...it seems that he puts much spin there

Yeah, they were amazing.. I think,, its just the way he disguises it... so hard to tell if its backspin or topspin, and it has so much backspin/sidespin your not to sure whether to push or flick :)

Dan
02-01-2011, 02:13 AM
Quality Dan!! Reckon you had him worried at one stage with your reverse serves.................................well maybe not!
How much spin does he generate on his serves? Did he really try to load them or were they quite gentle?

Hehe yeah :DDD

Hmm hard to tell,,, i had to dig it hard to get it over... but tbh i think he could of put a lot more spin on the ball... he was just chilling around like me :D

sebas-aguirre
02-01-2011, 02:40 AM
hahahhahaha
you somehow twisted the rules of camaraderie man!!
the guy that plays better is always the guy that says "ok, I'm bored, let's stop playing."
why did you tell him to stop? what better thing did you have to do?!!
or maybe you felt he was getting bored....
if that's the case, just wait till he tells you so...
he's ma lin, he's not gonna be afraid of telling you to stop :)

Dan
02-01-2011, 02:47 AM
hahahhahaha
you somehow twisted the rules of camaraderie man!!
the guy that plays better is always the guy that says "ok, I'm bored, let's stop playing."
why did you tell him to stop? what better thing did you have to do?!!
or maybe you felt he was getting bored....
if that's the case, just wait till he tells you so...
he's ma lin, he's not gonna be afraid of telling you to stop :)

Haha I know, im crazy,, i thought i best stop also because the England Head Coach came in the door and started talking to Ma Lin. So i called it a day. Was good fun tho...

BTW, thanks for joining the forum, hope you enjoy it here dude :)

Dan

billalphonso79!
02-01-2011, 09:32 AM
Yeah Ding Ning and Liu Shiwen came in laughing at Ma Lin... they were probably saying, 'what the hell are you doing' lol... and i said... 'were best friends' lol.

if i were you,i would tell them"im just teaching him how to play":D

TTOski
02-01-2011, 02:09 PM
You're lucky! Do someone og you know Mikael Appelgren? When he signed an autograph for me, he lost my pencil on the floor. I picked it up, and on my way way up, I chrushed my head into his butt....

scylla24
02-01-2011, 03:00 PM
Yeah, they were amazing.. I think,, its just the way he disguises it... so hard to tell if its backspin or topspin, and it has so much backspin/sidespin your not to sure whether to push or flick :)

hey Dan

When you say the way he disguises it, what do you mean? A ton of people from watching the video claim that a lot of his serves are covered up by his hand. But I always felt that wasn't true. He definitely tries to cut it close, but from the videos that I have seen with a better angle, the ball is definitely always visible when he hits it, and he moves his hand out of the way at the last moment.

From the video it just seems really impressive that even though from our view his hand motion looks exactly the same, you were able to flip one of them, while the other went straight into the net. I am definitely trying to work on making it so that my serves all look generally the same, or trying to make it so that right after I contact the ball, my hand motion changes so it looks like it would have a different kind of spin.

pingpongmannen
02-01-2011, 10:08 PM
Wow that's amazing! But how could you play with jacket on? lol :)

Dan
02-02-2011, 01:57 AM
hey Dan

When you say the way he disguises it, what do you mean? A ton of people from watching the video claim that a lot of his serves are covered up by his hand. But I always felt that wasn't true. He definitely tries to cut it close, but from the videos that I have seen with a better angle, the ball is definitely always visible when he hits it, and he moves his hand out of the way at the last moment.

From the video it just seems really impressive that even though from our view his hand motion looks exactly the same, you were able to flip one of them, while the other went straight into the net. I am definitely trying to work on making it so that my serves all look generally the same, or trying to make it so that right after I contact the ball, my hand motion changes so it looks like it would have a different kind of spin.

Yeah, its visiable you can see it... But the thing is.. Ma Lin is putting so much wrist action and movement so fast that its hard to focus in and see if hes doing the chop, topspin or float.

The first serve he does to me... it pops up doesn't it? well he put loads of backspin and sidespin, and it looked very heavy so i had to dig it hard to get it over the net.

Each backspin serve from him i had to dig... but sometimes he came across the side of the ball so i was able to flick.

The pro's such as Ma Lin, will disguise the ball, by using the same start action and finish action.. but there contact point varies, to produce, backspin, sidespin or topspin.

Dan
02-02-2011, 01:58 AM
Wow that's amazing! But how could you play with jacket on? lol :)

Thats the most common question :)

Yeah i left it on because i only asked Ma Lin for 1 ball rally. But it went on for 5 minutes :) If i took my jacket off, he may of stopped and i would of looked silly, so i just carried on playing with what i had..

Its hard to think straight tbh in that situation :)

scylla24
02-02-2011, 03:05 AM
yeah, thats definitely what I am working towards in terms of my serves. To have my movements so fast that its hard to determine what kind of spin I really put on it. Its unfortunate that penhold players tend to have significantly better serves than shakehand players, (since i play shakehand). All three of the penhold players on the Chinese team have amazing serves.

cubinican
02-02-2011, 06:16 AM
is it wrong to say "I'm JEALOUS!?" . The only thing I want to do is be in China and practice with them one day. I dont care who it is.. I will practice with the worst and work my way up... :D

Raener
02-02-2011, 06:48 AM
You're lucky! Do someone og you know Mikael Appelgren? When he signed an autograph for me, he lost my pencil on the floor. I picked it up, and on my way way up, I chrushed my head into his butt....

yess i know someone who knows Mikael Appelgren !! He is indeed a legend!
And dannnn why didnt u take Liu Shiwen's email or something :(

pingpongmannen
02-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Thats the most common question :)

Yeah i left it on because i only asked Ma Lin for 1 ball rally. But it went on for 5 minutes :) If i took my jacket off, he may of stopped and i would of looked silly, so i just carried on playing with what i had..

Its hard to think straight tbh in that situation :)

haha yea! now I see :)

john doe
02-02-2011, 01:41 PM
congrats man. i think u are one of the luckiest table tennis player :)

shogun
02-03-2011, 04:32 AM
That was a nice one!!!

WasabiQ
02-04-2011, 09:37 AM
Pretty awesome.

Vauel
02-05-2011, 04:11 PM
I know someone who paid money to play against much stronger players (in a semi-public training hall). I guess, your way was much better ;-).
This opportunity comes nearly never for players not to be considered as "world class". This is so damn cool, congrats!

Atomichaos
02-06-2011, 01:49 AM
It must have been quite pressuring for you playing against him! haha trying not to make mistakes and impressing him :P

RIPPER
02-07-2011, 05:22 AM
ma lin refuses to sign bats 4 ppl sumtyms so oh real so i was right thn wen i posted about ma lin on arrogant players tht ppl dont like
mayb he saw my post and decided to strt doing some good deeds. tbh i wasnt tht suprised tht an elite player such as ma lin knocked with dan
cus i knew that elite players can tell if another player is elite haha

sunilcse04
02-07-2011, 06:35 AM
Dan.. u lucky man... Do comment about his serve.. seems u had some difficulty in reading his spin.. Now tat u hv played with Ma Lin..the legend.. u hv attained Nirvana.. u can die with happiness :D P !!

damo
02-07-2011, 11:21 AM
Dan u are really luckly...

zookato
02-13-2011, 11:59 AM
WOW! awesome Dan ... You are a Lucky ^_^ :)

zookato
02-13-2011, 12:02 PM
Dan.. u lucky man... Do comment about his serve.. seems u had some difficulty in reading his spin.. Now tat u hv played with Ma Lin..the legend.. u hv attained Nirvana.. u can die with happiness :D P !!

Yeah u r right ... also about his serve u said that like u r a real player.
waiting for commend of Dan

Dan
02-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Yeah u r right ... also about his serve u said that like u r a real player.
waiting for commend of Dan

Yeah his serves were amazing! Its really hard to explain, but like the amount of movement and wrist that goes into the ball on contact, you have to dig the ball to get it on the table.. So if he has done the sligtest of sidespin on his backspin serves, it may pop up for him to kill...

Also, im just watching his blade on the contact and just go for which spin i think was on it. I practised with Gavin Rumgay a lot and his serves are crazy, so i guess it helped me somewhat :D

herblord3
02-17-2011, 12:55 AM
amazing dan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!you got ma!! :-)

papang
02-17-2011, 09:28 AM
what an unforgettable day for you Dan! it's like hitting the lottery or something.

jhemherls
02-26-2011, 04:38 AM
wow! wish i could be there too ^_^ very much happy for you ^_^

Dan
02-26-2011, 02:46 PM
Thanks for the comments everyone! :D

Rantrave
03-05-2011, 02:26 AM
That was truly awesome Dan. You know what you should have done though? Asked him what rubbers he was using and who is the toughest player he's ever gone against. But im assuming you didn't have much time yeah.

Dan
03-05-2011, 03:43 AM
That was truly awesome Dan. You know what you should have done though? Asked him what rubbers he was using and who is the toughest player he's ever gone against. But im assuming you didn't have much time yeah.

So true!! i regret asking to actually have a go with his raquet!! :( But yeah i didnt have much time and i wasnt thinking clearly at all :P

p.s thanks for joining the forum, i hope you like what you see here :)

Rantrave
03-05-2011, 08:20 AM
So true!! i regret asking to actually have a go with his raquet!! :( But yeah i didnt have much time and i wasnt thinking clearly at all :P

p.s thanks for joining the forum, i hope you like what you see here :)

No worries at all man, im a fan of your vids on YouTube. Joining forums expands your horizons anyways :D

Communist101
03-11-2011, 11:25 PM
Ma Lin looks kinda bored at the end, lol

Dan
03-11-2011, 11:36 PM
Ma Lin looks kinda bored at the end, lol

haha its why i stoped it :) maybe i shouldnt of hehe

Mushrooms
03-12-2011, 07:43 PM
Haha thanks for sharing dan!

mcr1003
03-12-2011, 08:51 PM
Dan, i want to fight you. hehe. good job man...

malong1
03-14-2011, 07:08 AM
Wow, talk about being in the right place at the right time! :D

John_Pish
03-17-2011, 03:33 AM
Awwwwwwwsome :D i wonder what he was thinking of u :P

markog99
03-18-2011, 09:42 PM
hello Daniel.what does “Gorreeitt !” mean?do you know?pls answer quickly.thx

First
03-26-2011, 10:44 PM
This opportunity is a once in life, and maybe not even then :o. I must admit that I envy you ;-)

Dan
03-26-2011, 10:53 PM
This opportunity is a once in life, and maybe not even then :o. I must admit that I envy you ;-)

hehe im sorry First :) and welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy things here and maybe one day you will bump into Ma Lin,,, you never know :)

First
03-26-2011, 11:09 PM
Thank you for the welcome!:-) If the opportunity arises to meet Ma Lin, I'll be very pleased to hold his blade as he is tying shoelaces :):)

John_Pish
03-29-2011, 05:44 PM
Woah you are so lucky

chughtai
04-05-2011, 02:39 AM
gud man, how did u meet him

Dan
04-05-2011, 11:21 AM
gud man, how did u meet him

I saw him at the training hall at the English Open 2011.. Click here for more :) http://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?582-Dan-s-experience-with-Ma-Lin-Interview

pingongnz
06-19-2011, 05:16 AM
WOW! What an opportunity. Thats so awesome. Thanks for sharing :D

kokott
07-01-2011, 04:10 PM
perfect :-)

Tennisfan
08-18-2011, 06:13 PM
I would love to play with ma lin lololol

pingpongemil
08-21-2011, 08:53 AM
AMAZING!, Thats a dream come true:P

wetherill89
09-13-2011, 01:24 AM
Dan you are legend, got so much game to pick up Ma Lin like this, top boy...must have had a quality wingman! Great practice!!

Dan
09-13-2011, 01:28 AM
Dan you are legend, got so much game to pick up Ma Lin like this, top boy...must have had a quality wingman! Great practice!!

Haha you legend!

Was one of those days in the office matey :D

Dan
11-09-2011, 12:31 PM
Wow video is so close to 100.000 views! Scary!

Dan
11-12-2011, 10:13 PM
100.000 views! :) WOW

Wilco
11-13-2011, 12:22 AM
Hi Dan, now that its looks like Ma Lins great career is over,
who is gonna be your new trainingsmate hehe?

Dan
11-13-2011, 02:04 AM
Hi Dan, now that its looks like Ma Lins great career is over,
who is gonna be your new trainingsmate hehe?

Hehe :).

Its going to have to be Timo Boll! :).. I will find a way to play against him Wilco!

Dam 100.000 views thats crazy!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

azlan
11-13-2011, 05:45 AM
Thank you for the welcome!:-) If the opportunity arises to meet Ma Lin, I'll be very pleased to hold his blade as he is tying shoelaces :):)

Hi First, you holding his bat, and I'm tying his shoe laces!! hahahaha Welcome buddy.
Dan, I still can'y get over that you had a hit with Ma Lin. Jealous is an understatement buddy...it's way way way over that!! hehehe

dguerra
01-27-2012, 03:35 AM
wow i can't believe this... well i came late, anyway in all this time i have never played with anybody that pro... maybe not even half pro...

so this video is still current!!!

have you ever played with any other known player?

can you upload more videos or you did??

Mysttable
02-13-2012, 09:31 PM
Lucky you!

Dan
02-14-2012, 05:51 PM
Hi First, you holding his bat, and I'm tying his shoe laces!! hahahaha Welcome buddy.
Dan, I still can'y get over that you had a hit with Ma Lin. Jealous is an understatement buddy...it's way way way over that!! hehehe

Haha! :) I know it still hasn't sunk in that I actually had a random hit with Ma Lin... maybe in a few years I will think, Wow!! that actually happened haha!:).. Such a cool, different experience :)

wow i can't believe this... well i came late, anyway in all this time i have never played with anybody that pro... maybe not even half pro...

so this video is still current!!!

have you ever played with any other known player?

can you upload more videos or you did??

Yeah its crazy! :)

I have played with Darius Knight, Gavin Rumgay, Marcos Madrid, Sun Jin (Olympic Silver Medal in Athens doubles) Some other very good Chinese players. You will one day play great players, keep working hard :)

zachkinjo
05-16-2012, 10:05 PM
You're so lucky! it must've been something playing with him

Dan
05-16-2012, 10:54 PM
You're so lucky! it must've been something playing with him

Thanks! :) It was an amazing experience :)

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

ducksick
05-17-2012, 03:14 AM
Awesome Dan, luckily he didnt rejects you at first place...
I watched the video some time, and i didnt know it was you...
Thanks for sharing....

pai2
05-17-2012, 04:18 AM
wow.. so lucky ...

blizzardz
05-17-2012, 07:41 AM
Now i want to play with you Dan, so that i claim that 'i played with someone who played with Ma Lin' :D

blizzardz
05-17-2012, 07:45 AM
What happened during 2:20 ; the counter looks to be simple, or was there a spin to it?

judah000
05-17-2012, 12:38 PM
Whhooaaaa!!!!! what I dream is to play with DAN. hahahahahah :p

Dan
05-17-2012, 06:41 PM
Awesome Dan, luckily he didnt rejects you at first place...
I watched the video some time, and i didnt know it was you...
Thanks for sharing....

I know, I was scared he would reject me haha. So so lucky :)

No worries buddy

What happened during 2:20 ; the counter looks to be simple, or was there a spin to it?

Oh do you mean my counter at 2.28? I think it was pretty much normal spin so I was able to counter it :)

Whhooaaaa!!!!! what I dream is to play with DAN. hahahahahah :p

Hahaha thanks Judah! :)

judah000
05-18-2012, 07:23 AM
So how was the feeling receiving the Ma Lin serve?

Tommy Lee
11-29-2012, 07:00 AM
Hey Dan, that man is you ! wow...unbelievable. I have seen this vedio on Chinese vedio share website youku.com before, that time I am not on this forum. Your vedio viewed more than 45,000 on youku.com, so your are famous in China now, hahah...

Dan
11-29-2012, 10:20 AM
Hey Dan, that man is you ! wow...unbelievable. I have seen this vedio on Chinese vedio share website youku.com before, that time I am not on this forum. Your vedio viewed more than 45,000 on youku.com, so your are famous in China now, hahah...

Haha yeah that sure is me buddy :) Crazy times a lol :) and really I didnt know it got shared on there? Do you have link to the video it must be on crazy views now.

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Tommy Lee
11-29-2012, 12:25 PM
Haha yeah that sure is me buddy :) Crazy times a lol :) and really I didnt know it got shared on there? Do you have link to the video it must be on crazy views now.

The link is here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5OTAyOTA4.html, I think this vedio is somebody download from Youtube then upload and shared it on Youku, because Youtube is forbidden in China, and I'm sure it also can found on other vedio share website in China...

Dan
11-29-2012, 12:28 PM
The link is here: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjk5OTAyOTA4.html, I think this vedio is somebody download from Youtube then upload and shared it on Youku, because Youtube is forbidden in China, and I'm sure it also can found on other vedio share website in China...

Wow thanks Tommy! :)

I looked at some peoples comments on translate, they didn't seem to happy that I got to knock with the master lol

Tommy Lee
11-29-2012, 12:47 PM
Wow thanks Tommy! :)

I looked at some peoples comments on translate, they didn't seem to happy that I got to knock with the master lol
I think most of them are envy and jealousy, there are so many TT fans in China want to play with Ma Lin, but it almost impossible, only if who had some special relationship. Somebody said you must be a crazy TT fans, and your passions for TT is deserves respect ! haha..

Dan
11-29-2012, 01:14 PM
I think most of them are envy and jealousy, there are so many TT fans in China want to play with Ma Lin, but it almost impossible, only if who had some special relationship. Somebody said you must be a crazy TT fans, and your passions for TT is deserves respect ! haha..

Ah I see buddy, I was thinking that, because in China these players like Ma Long, Xu Xin, Ma Lin, Zhang Jike they have security with them. So must be very hard. Its probably equivalent to me getting to kick a football with David Beckham..

Tommy Lee
11-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Ah I see buddy, I was thinking that, because in China these players like Ma Long, Xu Xin, Ma Lin, Zhang Jike they have security with them. So must be very hard. Its probably equivalent to me getting to kick a football with David Beckham..
yes, very similar..my TT friends and I also hope there willl ba a chance to play with some national team player, but just a dream..:cool:

Dan
11-29-2012, 02:32 PM
yes, very similar..my TT friends and I also hope there willl ba a chance to play with some national team player, but just a dream..:cool:

I hope your dream comes true one day Tom :)

Malango
12-01-2012, 04:07 AM
ooooooh nice opportunity

T!Christian
12-11-2012, 12:26 AM
i sooo much hate you Dan :D
Ma Lin is my favourite player ^^

Dan
12-11-2012, 11:26 AM
i sooo much hate you Dan :D
Ma Lin is my favourite player ^^

Haha! :) One of my favorite players to, just wish I had my full table tennis kit and my own bat to give him my best shots :)

One of best experiences of my life!

TTMB2
01-14-2013, 03:06 AM
absolutely amazing! Congratulations, must have been an awesome ~5 minutes! Just wondering, what were those things that your friend said? any idea what they mean, because I instantly recognized them as things my chinese friends and commentators say :p You sure showed him how it's done though!:rolleyes:

EricTian
07-26-2013, 07:50 AM
Where's your shorts Dan! LOL

Kroko
07-26-2013, 12:37 PM
What a opportunity Dan, HAHA! You will become more famous in meeting Ma Lin. I think you enjoy it very much :)