Colours of the chinese players' shirts

says Back on TTD finally 🥳
You can see the chinese players in shirts with different colours when they play against each other.
For example at WTTC 2013 Xu Xin had a yellow shirt when he was playing against Zhang Jike. ZJK had a black one when he was playing against Wang Hao. When do they put on which colour? Is there any meaning?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2012
I think this can be related to Tiger Woods who always wears his red shirt during the final round of a tournament. It is probably their 'good luck' colour.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2011
wang hao wore a blue at the '11 WTTC finals.

He was entering the final with the purple/rose shirt that was new then, but it looked too much like Jike's red shirt. So one of them had to change, they tossed and Jike won, so Hao had to change xD. But I believe they wear them at random indeed. There's so many of em though. Green, Yellow, Red, Black, Blue and probably more to come :p Many different designs as well, apart from the colors.

This user has no status.
​Good discussion. I want to ask though, have you ever seen Xu Xin wearing a green t-shirt, except Dubai Open. I want to find greener on the Internet and to buy, but I can not. Can you help?

I dont know, I have a red and a black one that I bought from ebay. Ive seen many colours like blue with yellow dragon and purple wth yellow dragon that none of them ever wears and a yellow one with black dragon. But I never found the green with red dragon on it. I will search for you right now

This user has no status.
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
​Good discussion. I want to ask though, have you ever seen Xu Xin wearing a green t-shirt, except Dubai Open. I want to find greener on the Internet and to buy, but I can not. Can you help?
I remember Xu Xin was wearing a green shirt with yellow dragon at the final of 2013 WC. But don't know where to buy them :(