timo boll alc with hexer powersponge?

That is one powerful setup for the FH, let alone the BH...

BTW, Robben is Number 1 at Bayern after scoring the wining goal of Champions League...

Yeah, I know but now I have the bluefire m2 on my backhand and the m2 is faster then the powersponge. I just want to now how it on the alc is :)
The m2 didn't have allot of control and I hope this one will have.

Haha, I know but I had this name before the match. My name is Robbe.... ;)

says Hi all you players out there [IMG] My name is Philip...
May 2013
As you can see. I use Andro rubbers on the Timo Boll ALC and I'm very satisfied with that combination. Hexer powersponge is a rubber with a lot of control so I think that a powersponge rubber on your blade, with no doubt, will be a good match if you want control.

says Back on TTD finally 🥳
I don't know the blade but I know the rubber HeXer Powersponge very good. I play it on my VH for one year now and I love it(allround+ blade). With it you have a pretty good control, a good speed and a really nice spin. But for the BH I would recommend the RoXon 330 if you don't need this much speed there. It's similar to HeXer Powersponge but it's slower and you have little more control with it. It's good for slow and spinny backhand topspins and a save backspin play but you can also attack very good with it.

Last edited:
I don't know the blade but I know the rubber HeXer Powersponge very good. I play it on my VH for one year now and I love it(allround+ blade). With it you have a pretty good control, a good speed and a really nice spin. But for the BH I would recommend the RoXon 330 if you don't need this much speed there. It's similar to HeXer Powersponge but it's slower and you have little more control with it. It's good for slow and spinny backhand topspins and a save backspin play but you can also attack very good with it.

First I'm gonna try the hexer powersponge and after that I will try the roxon 330, but has it much less speed?

As you can see. I use Andro rubbers on the Timo Boll ALC and I'm very satisfied with that combination. Hexer powersponge is a rubber with a lot of control so I think that a powersponge rubber on your blade, with no doubt, will be a good match if you want control.
but the rasant feels allot different than the powersponge I think, or am I wrong at that point? and has it less control than the powersponge?

May 2013
but the rasant feels allot different than the powersponge I think, or am I wrong at that point? and has it less control than the powersponge?

Before I played with the Rasant I played with the Hexer powersponge for a bit over a year.
So I know both VERY well. The powersponge has a lot more control than the rasant, but sometime the powersponge feels too slow.
That is why I changed.

I think the powersponge combined with the Timo Boll ALC will be a very good blade. It will definitely have a lot of spin!!

Before I played with the Rasant I played with the Hexer powersponge for a bit over a year.
So I know both VERY well. The powersponge has a lot more control than the rasant, but sometime the powersponge feels too slow.
That is why I changed.

I think the powersponge combined with the Timo Boll ALC will be a very good blade. It will definitely have a lot of spin!!

How is the rasant compared to the tenergy 05, maybe I like to have the rasant on my forehand because like everybody I have the same problem tenergy is to expansive? ;)

Robbe

May 2013
How is the rasant compared to the tenergy 05, maybe I like to have the rasant on my forehand because like everybody I have the same problem tenergy is to expansive? ;)

Robbe

I like it on my forehand, but I can't compare it with the tenergy.

Honestly I haven’t really played with the tenergy rubbers that much. But the few times I’ve played with tenergy I feel that there is much more speed and less spin.
That is how I experience it. So if you want control in your forehand I think Rasant does a better job :)

Philip

says Back on TTD finally 🥳
First I'm gonna try the hexer powersponge and after that I will try the roxon 330, but has it much less speed?

I wouldn't say much less speed but you can definately feel it, if you compare them both.
I can agree with PhilipRJ, there's much more speed on the Tenergy 05, but not a big loss of spin. I could test the Rasant and I didn't like it very much. Compared to the Tenergy 05, it has more control but less speed. Compared to the Hexer Powersponge, it has more speed, similar amount of spin and a little loss of control.