viscaria??

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
I want to buy a new bat. is it viscaria ok?
and what rubber do you prefer? is it ok if bty solcion for fh, and bty roundell for bh.
1 more thing, what is your opinion about challenger-attack

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
John,

I already used both pips (short and long). I don't recommend a blade as Viscaria with pips.
Try that blade with 2 05-Tenergy's.

I used Challenger-Attack for 6 months. It's a good rubber tough but I still prefer TSP pips;)

haha, i already bought my bat this evening.
blade: michael maze off
fh: sriver fx
bh: sriver el

what do u think ?

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
haha, i already bought my bat this evening.
blade: michael maze off
fh: sriver fx
bh: sriver el

what do u think ?

That is a great combination, i use to use that exackly..

However now speed glue is banned how are you going to stick those rubbers on? because they are not pre glued rubbers are they

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
g3
That is a great combination, i use to use that exackly..

However now speed glue is banned how are you going to stick those rubbers on? because they are not pre glued rubbers are they

hrm, i've heard that but i don't really understand about it. can you explain to me, because the last time i change my rubber(sriver G3) for my old blade it's not pre glued i think.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Viscaria bat is a light weight bat with the Advance Technology. Viscaria bat is a spin Potential bat that very beneficial for play quick and spin shot. I also used this Viscaria bat.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2011
Feels great with hard or medium hard rubbers. Feels soft but not mushy. Is a looping blade. On the heavy side, hard to discover a Viscaria less than 95 grams. Comfortable handle, like a stiga flared master except a small flatter.