best TENERGY for my game ?

says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
i want to change my backhand rubber to a Tenergy ( probably to a FX version ) .
i serve a lot with my backhand and i usually return the serves with my backhand with a short push .
i block the balls when i'm near the table but i have a very good counter attack when i'm far from the table .
i prefer to win then points with using so much speed not by using spin .

so what Tenregy you think is better for me ?

says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
says Hello FbERN! I think it is a good choice :)
Dec 2012
if you serve a lot with the backhand i would not recommend the 05fx .. i dont know but i play it on my forehand and cant do any good spinny serve with it (i turn my bat often) i this it is a little bit too soft :)

i play the t80 on my backhand and i think its great! i have never tried the 25 or 25fx but if you try a tenergy you should rather try the 64fx (might be a bit too fast) or the t80 (many people say its not good, but i like it a lot and some pro players play it and coaches say (richard prause for example) if you have never played a tenergy you should absolutely try the t80! :)

tell us how it was afterwards :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2012
I dont know how it would work for backhand serving as thats not something I ever do, but for everything else youve said T80 works extremely well. I havent owned another kind of tenergy, but Ive hit with 05, 05fx and 64 and I agree that it has the best characteristics from each kind. My only warning is that I found it hard to keep my serve low using tenergy which is why I eventually switched to another forehand rubber. That being said, it could be brought down with more practice/skill than I have and it may also not affect backhand serves as badly.