Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
One of the most talked about books of the year. Not only sport but in general.

bounce-by-matthew-syed-5884-1396_zoom.jpg

You can buy this book from: http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/000735052X/harpercollins-21&from=HC-UK

Bounce is a book that has been written by Matthew Syed, Matthew Syed (born 2nd November 1970) is a British journalist and broadcaster. He used to be an English table tennis international, and was the English number one for many years. He was three times the Men's Singles Champion at the Commonwealth Table Tennis Championships (in 1997, 2000 and 2001), and also competed for Great Britain in two Olympic Games.

This is a book that is a must read for all coaches, players and anyone interested in sport or teaching in table tennis or elsewhere.

Syed, outlines what it takes to become a genius in a sport. It is known Matthew took the basis of Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers: The Story of Success.

You can listen here to the intended theory.

So has anyone read it yet?

Anyone have some reviews to post?

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i wouldnt read it i will read summery when i feel like it of key points thou

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Yes mate I have. It's a pretty good book, it starts off really strong and fades off a bit. Also nothing new from Malcom Gladwells Outliers book. But some really great stories and easy to read also. You'd like it, give it a read.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I've read this book. I found it very interesting and it made sense to me. I'm going to find some more books similar to this I think.

The man in the video link is great gregs :) I think Syed based a lot from him... he has a book out to, called The Story of Success. Perfect name ha