Evolution FX-P

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I tried FX-P on a Nexy Peter Pan blade and surprisingly, I liked it. The blade is OFF MINUS and flexy. I think the softer Evo series (EL-P and FX-P) work well with such blades.

I loved MX-P on the stiff TBS.

Give it a shot if your blade is flexy.

I have a sheet of EL-P on my $10 looping blade. In fact, I played a National Open tourney today with it. :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I tried FX-P on a Nexy Peter Pan blade and surprisingly, I liked it. The blade is OFF MINUS and flexy. I think the softer Evo series (EL-P and FX-P) work well with such blades.

I loved MX-P on the stiff TBS.

Give it a shot if your blade is flexy.

I have a sheet of EL-P on my $10 looping blade. In fact, I played a National Open tourney today with it. :)

What did you think of the Peter Pan blade?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Carl, it felt like an upper range of OFF MINUS a little short of OFF. It is a flexy looping blade with some pop to it, spins the ball up. Great for a player who likes to rally and place the ball and still have a small amount of power on the finishing loopkills.

I am still waiting for Arirang to come out and use it next tourney if it is out in time. I played this tourney with my $10 looping blade with EL-P.

Reactions: UpSideDownCarl
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
Can you give more details about Mx-p(durability,speed, etc? I am looking for a replacement for my FH.

I have written some reviews already about it. For me it's one of the best FH rubbers ever, very powerfull and spinny, and very good replacement for tenergy. It's very fast rubber, but with enough good control. Serves arew very spinny. I like it in every aspect.. Give it a try

This user has no status.
hi scorpnox and greigco, i play in Belgium too (1ste prov) and i used to play a Genius sound (the softest genius) in 2mm on my fh, i now play a evolution FX-P and i think it is comparable to the genius sound but has slightly less catapult, more linear speed, more control , about same amount of spin.
i do believe the el-p would be better for fh because a little harder and better to finish the points
i find the fx-p lacking some finishing power ! the fx-p hardness is about like a sriver fx i would guess, not butter soft, very good blocking and pushing, sometimes makes me think of a tackiness d with more speed
i would really like to try the el-p next time !
oh and durability after 1 month of play seems really very good, clearly better than genius sound

Reactions: gmiller2233
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I ditto philly's assessment of the durability of Evolution. You really get a long life using it, all versions I have used last 3 times longer than Tenergy for me.

I think FX-P doesn't play as soft as it is and has decent power on an OFF blade. Then again, some rubbers are blade dependent. On the TBS, I didn't think Andro Rasant wasn't anything special for FH. On the ALL+ looping blade, this thing was excellent at mid distance, much more power than Aurus had on the same blade, yet Aurus was a much better rubber on the TBS.

You try enough stuff out and you'll form your own opinions. it is good to ask on forums and it is fun to talk about, but at the end of the day, we try it out ourselves to really know.

Reactions: gmiller2233