Status
Not open for further replies.
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
says TTD Team vs Pongfinity drops tomorrow!
Administrator
Oct 2010
China Open 2013 - World Tour Competition

TableTennisDaily used the hashtag #ITTFWorlds the most times on twitter throughout the world championships, as a thank you the ITTF have donated TTD with a Zhang Jike signed blade! You know me guys, I have instantly put it up as the China Open Competition prize :) So a huge thanks to the ITTF for this incredible prize!

China open 2013 Prize giveaway:

malongsignedblade.jpg

Zhang Jike signed blade

How to win:

Simply post which Man you think will win the China Open 2013 - ITTF World Tour.

The first round of the China Open starts on the 12th June 2013, therefore the prize draw will close on the 13th June - 23:59pm GMT. No entries can be made after this date.

Post your answer in this thread below

Example:

I think in the Men's event Wang Hao will win.

Any posts that have been edited will not have an entry as they could have altered their players choice.

To have an entry in the competition users must have at least 5 posts to their TTD membership name once the winner of the competition is announced after the Men's Singles Final on the 20th May 2013.

Deadline:
Deadline for entries is June 13th 2013 23:59 pm GMT
Note. Entrants can only enter once and where multiple entries are made, only the first will be accepted.

Terms and Conditions:
This competition is subject TableTennisDaily website privacy policy and website terms and conditions.
By entering the competition, you agree to the competition criteria, deadline and winner selection.
TableTennisDaily reserve the right to verify the eligibility of any entrant.
TableTennisDaily reserve the right to disqualify your entry if it is incomplete or there are reasonable grounds to believe that you have breached any of the rules.
Prizes are non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
TableTennisDaily will pay for standard delivery of the prize(s) to an address supplied by the winner(s). All other taxes, insurance, transfers and other expenses resulting from the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
Prizes will be withdrawn if not claimed within 30 days of announcement.
Prizes will take approximately 15 working days to arrive from the time the prize is accepted and delivery address given.
TableTennisDaily reserve the right to alter, amend or close the competition as necessary.
In the case of any disputes regarding these rules, the decision of TableTennisDaily will be final and binding.

Good luck and enjoy the world championships everyone!
Thanks so much to Butterfly for the blades!

Wicked prize
I think Ma Long will win this open :p
Normally during the pro tours Ma Long is in top form and plays the best table tennis I've ever seen, this coupled with his drive after losing to wang hao in a WTTC semi again ( which I'm hoping he has rather then being down ), should win him the title :p
I'm just a little afraid Xu xin or Jike might pull it out the bag after Xu suffered the same loss and Jike will be on top form :D
That's my take.

Status
Not open for further replies.