Yinhe t-11

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi!

Currently i have the Yinhe t-11+

it has fast speed, Very good control and it is very light.i paired it up with my Xiom Sigma Euro II and Xiom Vega Euro

Yinhe t-11+ is a lot better with soft rubbers. i used to pair it up with Hurricane III NEO and Skyline TG III NEO.

IMO its not really good with chinese hard rubbers :/

If you guys have any yinhe blades too, why not post a review here? xD

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Galaxy T-Series Carbon blades have such ridiculous near zero dwell fast rebound, you need almost mushy soft rubbers to get any kind of control, and even they that combo is about unplayable for a flexible offensive game.

That blade however, is very perfect for four types of players...

1) Pips-out Hitter... Just a dream. Speed, more speed, and linear performance like a BMW.

2) Combination inverted/OX LP player.. These players need hard/stiff fast blade for het OX and crush kill on FH. Heavenly match

3) Steve the smasher... This style plays similar to a pips-out hitter in that their shots are powerful and very flat

4) Our own JKC... He loves the T-Series as he power loop drives through everything from distance. All the T-Series are great for this style.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I haven't tried ALL the T-series, but enough of them to decide to avoid this series like a bad STD. (Then again, aren't all STDs bad?)

T-7... OFF class overall speed, I say ONLY... OFF... overall speed and next to zero dwell. Clanks worse than a hollow aluminum rod.

T-8... OFF+ speed, a little TINY bit of dwell for a powerloop, and this sucker is stiffer than a 72 hour corpse...

T-4... OFF+ to OFF++ with typical properties of the rest of the T-Series, fast and faster, stiff and even stiffer

T-10... OFF+ hitter's balde, don't even think of using this thing to play a varied spin based game unless you have the wrist of a virtuoso

Well you all get the idea how I feel about T-Series blades but there is a good point about having a lot of them laying around your house... if you have an intruder and clock him first using ANY of them, you will likely disable or even maim the intruder for life on your first hit and make him see stars and birds circling him like in cartoons.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Having said all that bad stuff about Galaxy T-Series, one might think I am a Galaxy Hater.

Well, even if my signature says TBS that I love, he is broken and not yet replaced. I have been using the wonderful Galaxy 896 ALL+ to OFF- class blade the last several months and this thing is simply the most consistent blade for spin based flexible OFF attacking style of play.

I am NOT from the pundit crowd that sez one MUST use an ALL+ or OFF- class blade to learn or play the game. I see Korean coaches set up players with Schlager Carbon and in a few years, a few are approaching USATT 2000.

Yet, I can say the one Galaxy blade is outstanding for an offensive game where you crave spinning the ball, placing it, setting up your chances, then false footing your opponent. It is also great for countering on BH wing close to the table. Outstanding feel over the T-Series hands down, but ZERO of the top end speed.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Art, if you like to hit through the ball, or you like to use drives instead of spinny loops, you will love this weapon. If you are mostly one who spins the ball as part of a flexible attack, you might not like it. Still, even if you discover it does not suit you, it is a very inexpensive blade that you could trade or give away. I guarantee you that some OX LP player would LOVE that blade if you do not.

Reactions: artlleshi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
Der_Echte fantastic and witty review. I've always wondered about those Galaxy series whether they're worth it. As my level in TT goes higher, I start noticing when I play with more experienced players that I need more power/speed from my blade even though I generate force from my legs/body to the maximum. You're saying you love TBS blade, I was wondering is TBS really superior from the Galaxy TBS clones or is it not much difference and not worth spending so much more money on TBS?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I wouldn't know about Galaxy's TBS clone, I only tried out the Dawei clone and it didn't feel like a TBS.

It is interesting to note that both the TBS and the M. Maze blades I had been using are casualties of TT warfare, so I am using a very inexpensive ALL+ looping blade ATM. I have not yet bought a new TBS, that $130 USD is still gaining interest in some financial institution. Nexy should be supplying me with an Arirang OFF- to OFF blade, but they are not yet produced and on the market. Still have to wait.

I understand what you are saying about wanting more power from the blade after you put your full body into the shot. I feel the same desire to get the TBS back into play when my strong opening shots do not get through my opponent on the first shot. Just like when I tested Lissom and Spear, both ALL+ and OFF- blades, I had to learn to rally more and setup a finish. My openers did not consistently hit through my opponents. With TBS, those same openers had a much higher chance of hitting through them. Yet, just as when I did long term test of those slower blades, with this ALL+ blade, I have to hit more shots to win the point. That develops my rally strokes and tactics, which will certainly help me improve strategically in the long term.

What is it about the TBS that makes it better than the clones or in my opinion better than many other OFF class blades? Balance. Feel. Ability to hit with pace and spin. Ability to be confident. Plus, I simply just like that balde.

haha, what a review that makes no scientific sense.

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
bzing, you probably like the part about using one of those Galaxy T-series blades against a home intruder. I was serious. You get hit with one of those blades upside your head and it is lights out in one shot if the wrist snap was there. You are talking about some seriously hard/fast moving mass with a puny square area impacting your head. The result is seeing stars and circling birds at the very least.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Art, if you like to hit through the ball, or you like to use drives instead of spinny loops, you will love this weapon. If you are mostly one who spins the ball as part of a flexible attack, you might not like it. Still, even if you discover it does not suit you, it is a very inexpensive blade that you could trade or give away. I guarantee you that some OX LP player would LOVE that blade if you do not.

Thanks for your reply Der_Echte. I actually like spinny loops but they are fast too, like very fast topspins. I thought that it would combine good with Sriver FX on my forehand, as the rubber is soft and more spin orientated while the blade is the other way around, I thought that they would combine good with each other. What do you think about it?

Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I think that if you do not mind the mushy feel of a very soft FX rubber combined with that super stiff blade, you can still create spin, especially if you have the stroke that impacts the ball with a more solid contacting stroke. The T-8 rewards that kind of impact, hugely. Sriver FX is certainly a rubber you put on a blade to try to tame it. My point is why try to tame a blade? The blade and rubber work together and some are great combos, some are bad, some are mediocre. Why not use a blade and rubber that are a great match? Maybe Sriver FX will work for you on that blade. It works fine on just about any blade for a player looking for a soft rubber with control.

either way, you done ordered it already, so enjoy the show and tell us all about it.

I used to love my T-8, but as I grew in TT, I discovered my style of looping required a blade with better dwell (T-8 has only a little dwell, but the most out of the T series) and feel for the ball with less fast rebound. The ball simply left the bat too early for me no matter how soft a sponge I used. I traded my T-8 to someone who loves that kind of blade, got a stiga OFF classic, and discovered that bladed vibrated worse than an earth-ending earthquake, so I gave it to my coach to give to some player who likes that over-vibrating feeling.

Since you likely did NOT pay a lot of money for the T-8, it is not such a huge loss. besides, part of the joy of TT is discovering equipment that works for you so there is no wrong answer at your stage, just discovering what is not the right answer... if that makes any sense.

Reactions: artlleshi
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2014
I ever tried Yinhe blade around 10 years ago, that`s amazing. Really good control and wonderful sense of touching ball. And the price was very comfortable. i still use 729 sometimes but i have to say that rubber is under average, the best thing is its sticky.

Last edited:
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I suspect Der_Echte's assessment of the T-7 is for an older version. If I'm not mistaken, older versions of the T-7 were 5+2. The current version is 3+2. I've paired it with H3 unboosted on both sides and I find it to be a great combo for the all around/controlled attacker player.

G-man... dude, I gotta agree with you that my hit with a T-7 was a LONG time ago, like maybe in 2009. I friend of mine got one and I hit with it to see what it was like. Played very similar to T-8 but lower top gear.

Even with a really super slow softish rubber, the feel and control are not there with the T- Series carbon blades IF one's primary looping stroke relies upon engaging the sponge.

Those who generate their spin via super solid forward swing catching ball just a little off center, T-Series rewards that stroke with a strong spinny loop drive.

Personally, I feel (and it is only MY opinion) that the entire T-Series blade range is not an effective choice for a flexible offensive player. There are so many blades currently on the market that allow a player to more easily generate good spin and keep feel of the ball for control and confidence. I am not saying it is mission impossible to make a slow heavy loop, or a medium speed somewhat heavy loop, then go on ballistic smash attack... but it is darned difficult using a T-Series to do such a wide spectrum of offensive shots with control compared to the many other blades on the market.

One can almost choose any OFF- to OFF blade on the market simply by throwing a dart from 3 meters at a giant list pinned to the wall and do better.

By the way, I feel regular H3 untuned in #18 orange sponge is one of the most poor control slowest hot garbage rubbers on the market. h3 NEO is better in every aspect once it is broken in and the sponge softens up, or you soften it by a quick tuning treatment. (That used to be called "Priming" a rubber back in the day)

Of course, this is how I feel and if anyone feels great using such and such equipment in such a such way and they are comfortable and successful doing it that way... well then that situation means it is the greatest equipment around damned what anyone sez.