Evaluate his Game

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
The biggest thing I see is that there is a lot of bouncing up and down. That messes up your ability to see the ball and track it well. It results in you missing a lot of shots. It also wastes a lot of energy.

It also looks to me like most of your strokes are too big for where you are on the table. You are taking strokes that would be good from mid-distance. But you are up close. If many of your shots that land on the table, came back, you would be in trouble because the stroke is too big for you to reset. That seems to be the case on both the forehand and the backhand.

On your forehand, your elbow goes up higher than your racket sometimes. You need to work on your forehand stroke. That causes the stroke to have too much of an arc rather than the blade face staying in one plane. When they land the shots are good. But those two things, the size of the stroke and what your elbow does in the stroke, make it so that resetting would be pretty hard.

You also tend to misjudge where the ball is going. The footwork would look good if you were just doing the footwork. But a lot of the times you are taking a nice one-step to one side or the other and they you have to reach for the ball because you moved too much or not enough. Random ball placement footwork drills where you have to see where the next ball is going and then move to it would help. Right now it looks like you are moving before you see where the ball is really going and you are moving to where you think it will go and it is often in a slightly different place than where you thought it was going so you reach.

All this being said, you are doing a lot right and look like you have a pretty decent game.

This user has no status.
Blue looks like Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde. Misread a lot of spin and was either too passive, or successfully aggressive.

Have I seen this vid on MyTT or least the club in this vid from Yogi Bear?

The Video came from MyTT and from what i know yogi_bear visited rarely (maybe not sure) he usually place in amoranto from what i have heard

My friend just wanted to get more opinions and asked me to post his game on this forum