Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
So how often do you practice?

Are you a serious table tennis player, or recreational or just play for fun from time to time. Are you in a league?

Or are you even national or international?

Comment below, lets let each other know how good we are and what table tennis is to us!

wang-liqin.jpg

Photo: chinadigital.zippykid.ne

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
haha, I wish I could play table tennis for a living. Like seriously, whereas I get sick of something if I do it for like 6 hours a day, whether that's reading, or playing computer games, but when it comes to table tennis, I could play 6 hours a day, and not get bored.

But since I never had the chance to play seriously from a young age, I play recreationally when I can. We have a small college club that meets 2 times a week, so I always go to that, but unfortunately I am the best out of the group, so its pretty hard to make any improvements.

This user has no status.
C

This user has no status.
i play 2-3 times a week i used to play more but cant afford to now =( because lessons are so overpriced

This user has no status.
I'm training 7 times monday to friday at the bristol academy of sport and on top of that physical and matches. Then tournaments on the weekends occasionally. I think it is important to get a lot of table time to improve game, it is also important to rest aswell because sometimes i feel i play too much.

says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fee_GZUUelw
says http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fee_GZUUelw
Nov 2010
i'm training at the Belgian school for table tennis and studies i train every monday,friday 2 hours and every tuesday,wednesday,thursday 4 hours + every week phsysical training 3 times running and 4 times power training + mental training 1 hour/week
table tennis was invented to never get bored ;)

This user has no status.
i'm training at the Belgian school for table tennis and studies i train every monday,friday 2 hours and every tuesday,wednesday,thursday 4 hours + every week phsysical training 3 times running and 4 times power training + mental training 1 hour/week
table tennis was invented to never get bored ;)

Wow this sounds awesome. Have you got any good practice partners?