Blade choice. Help!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I am currently deciding to choose between innerforce al and timo boll zlf however I am not sure which is best suited. I play with donic baum esprit which is fairly fast with good control and slightly harder than average but not too hard wood with tenergy 64 bh and tenergy 05 fh. I play very heavy topspin opening loops and rally's over and fairly close to the table and try to go for fast 3rd ball loop drives off backspin over the table with my forehand. I am looking for something that is fast but has good control when trying to loop fast (backhand side as well) and blocking with lots of flex and spin. Will innerforce al be too slow? I want it to be fairly light and good feel since I have tried tb alc but it had a numb feel and I missed a lot of shots. Maybe innerforce alc, is it heavy and or too fast? Help please :/

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2012
You're saying that you miss a lot with tb alc so maybe the blade is just out of control. If you focus on using your legs to the maximum to produce power then you shouldn't have a problem. Otherwise switch back to a slower blade but stiff blade for a while and see if you can develop a better strength in your legs. Once you master that you won't have a problem with controlling faster blades. Andro has many good OFF- blades, good for blocking and still fast.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
ive tried an al with Rakza 7solft and t05fx, it quite tame, with plenty of control, in fact it has very good control. it seems to work well with tensors its liek a slower clipper wood, it has that bouncyness that some rubbers like tenergy work well with.. so close to the table you wont have any problems with that one