Backhand Rubber

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
I have an Andro Super Core blade I use as an emergency bat. I equipped it with my normal rubbers of Aurus FH and on BH wing Dawei XP 2008 Super Power (a $7 rubber at colestt.com or cheaper if you order from China)

XP 2008 Super Power is a grippy, not tacky, control oriented rubber mid firm. It plays a controlled game much like BTY Sriver.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
The rubber is way too hard and cannot generate any mechanical spin. All of your spin will come from the brushing effect - which requires a bigger stroke (hence why It's used on the FH by the pros).

If you have used TG3 on BH without any issues, then your opponent was really, really weak and couldn't attack any of your balls.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2013
The rubber is way too hard and cannot generate any mechanical spin. All of your spin will come from the brushing effect - which requires a bigger stroke (hence why It's used on the FH by the pros).

If you have used TG3 on BH without any issues, then your opponent was really, really weak and couldn't attack any of your balls.

most people boost their H3/TG3... therefore the sponge becomes softer. IMO, it's decent as a backhand, but even better as a forehand.