PDA

View Full Version : Rubber Problem!

Juanma
06-15-2013, 03:44 AM
Hi Guys this is my first post here. I´m an offensive player and now I´m using H3neo commercial in FH and YinHe Moonpro on BH on a SK7 butterfly blade, sometimes I feel it´s very heavy and this combo gives me no mistake margin. I really like H3neo but I wanna know some options of good blades to make my bat more dynamic and balanced, and of course, lighter and faster, i´m planning to change mi BH rubber into some tenergy or similar, but the FH will be the same. Blade suggestions? Cheaper alternative for Tenergy? I´ve heard donic´s bluefire M2 is VERY similar. what do you suggest? Thanks in advance!

kjanko
06-15-2013, 09:16 AM
Putting a sheet of tenergy on your BH will definetly not make your setup lighter, as It's one of the heaviest rubbers around. However, I don't see how weight could be an issue on a shakehand setup?

Samuraisam 3467
06-15-2013, 03:24 PM
Tenergy is one of the heaviest rubbers as is bluefire. I would recommend one of the donic ranges such as acuda s2

decoy
06-15-2013, 06:05 PM
is the sk7 meant to be heavy??
try blades like clipper wood, HHao, or anything with a similar composition.

for Bh rubber the new Tour M rubber seems to be quite light but whether you will be able to use is is another.
other choices could be vega asia, S2 deffinately good rubbers

Juanma
06-16-2013, 12:40 AM
If the setup is too heavy I have problems of wrist acceleration on some strokes such as flicks and over the table fast play.

kjanko
06-16-2013, 12:56 AM
Well, according to the internet your blade's weight is 95g. You can easily get -(15-20)g just by changing your blade. On your BH, you can try Acuda S2 as It's a pretty light rubber and keep the H3 on your forehand. This way, your setup should weigh about 170g which is pretty lightweight.

Juanma
06-16-2013, 02:04 AM
thanks bro, sk7 is 7 ply wood, and pretty heavyer with this set up. What do you recommend for the h3neo? (I am about to change to TG2neo) but it has the same weight. So, for a chinese hard rubber, what blade is suitable?
and if you can explan the difference between acuda s2 and s1 turbo i´ll be pleased

wan
06-16-2013, 02:11 AM
Maybe you can try using the H3 with low thickness, like 2.10..

decoy
06-16-2013, 03:40 AM
S2 is a better Bh rubber than s1 its also lighter and easier to use.

for TG2 yasaka extra, MEO, HHAo, CLipper and anything that resembles these blades