PDA

View Full Version : Funny Video with Werner Schlager

T!Christian
06-17-2013, 05:09 AM
Have you heard the latest? :D

those guys from Piing of Power have a new video .. and guess what!!

Living legend Werner Schlager is the special guest starring in their video!

ok, ok, calm down. This is not a joke :P
we managed to contact him while filming a video for the ITTF at the WSA. The ITTF Hopes week were ongoing last week with over 60 young players from 40 countrys around the world.

We wanted to do an interview with him, which he agreed on. We thought that if not now, when should we have the chance to make a movie with him?
So we asked him nicely and he was absolutely in. He really enjoyed filming with us and i think he also liked the role he played :D

Anyways, i proudly present you:

"Keep on fighting!" (with Werner Schlager ;) )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWpcIBMUnuo

thanks for all and stay tuned .. we will give away a signed bat by China Open Winner ... MA LONG! :)

YosuaYosan
06-17-2013, 05:15 AM
Pure awesomeness :D
It's none other than the living legend Werner Schlager, combined with the uprising table tennis artisans of Piing of Power!
Nothing could be better than that.. For now ;)

Great job guys and way to go!

T!Christian
06-17-2013, 05:20 AM
wow Yosua, you were fast :D

thank you very much! i told you many times, your words are a big motivation for us!

mefisto81
06-17-2013, 05:23 AM
This is
awesome

P1ngP0ng3r
06-17-2013, 05:52 AM
Nice one! :)

Dan
06-17-2013, 09:17 AM
Wow, so awesome guys! Really cool! Werner Schlager is a great man getting involved with this!

sir.afezi
06-18-2013, 05:02 PM
Inspiring legend Schlager! Awesome vids & music background..

T!Christian
06-20-2013, 12:05 AM
self bump :P

Matt Hetherington
06-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Actually Yosua you are wrong there can be a more awesome video, they filmed another one while they were at the WSA which hasn't been released yet :P hehehe
Top stuff guys ;)