Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Is it me or at 31 seconds Ko Lai Chak does spin that shouldn't have gone in the direction to the movement of his racquet? Even Xu Xin was of guard from it

Are the chinese teams mates surprised by this? What do you think..

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
With the angle the video is taken from it is hard to say what actually happened. I don"t think that shot hit the net though. It looks like, on the shot in question, Ko Lai Chak is surprised by Xu Xin's ball and has to move to the left considerably more than he had anticipated. His feet are not set and he is still moving to the left when he makes his stroke and he gets there late so he has to catch the ball lower than his other shots. Catching the ball lower puts more topspin on it because he has to lift it more and since he is moving left while swinging that might put a funny sidespin on it. Then you add to the fact that Xu Xin's ball was more left than he had anticipated so it might have had a funny spin on it too. All of that could affect the shot. Fun to see them playing around like that though.

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
I guess what makes it hard to tell exactly what happened is that the guy standing in between the camera and the action is blocking the camera from getting the point where contact is made on the shot. All you see is him reaching and then the ball coming out from behind the guy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
Maybe it was hit right straight to the rubber and xu xin did a tight side spin