Blade!!!!

This user has no status.
You can try Timo Boll ZLC, i think it has the enough power need for mid to far distance play. But you said your playing style is close to table and you want to play far from table? If you consider your play close to table, then is it safe to assume you generate alot of points with that style unlike playing far from table? Because generally what we want to do is different than what we actually do...

Anyway, if you decided to generally play far fro table, you can try Timo Boll ZLC. It has just enough power(maybe more than enough) to play like that.
But, Timo Boll ALC, which I'm using right now, is also good. It's good for close to mid play because it's slower,more dwelly than ZLC and still packs quite a punch.:)

Hope that helps.:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
You can try Timo Boll ZLC, i think it has the enough power need for mid to far distance play. But you said your playing style is close to table and you want to play far from table? If you consider your play close to table, then is it safe to assume you generate alot of points with that style unlike playing far from table? Because generally what we want to do is different than what we actually do...

Anyway, if you decided to generally play far fro table, you can try Timo Boll ZLC. It has just enough power(maybe more than enough) to play like that.
But, Timo Boll ALC, which I'm using right now, is also good. It's good for close to mid play because it's slower,more dwelly than ZLC and still packs quite a punch.:)

hello there Kabayan,

i dont know if this is the right place to do this but i would like to sell my original setup for Php8K...Malin Carbon, Rakza 7, Tenergy 64...

i stil have extra bat to use...for now the above mentioned equipment were on different setups, i've got the malin carbon with H3 and Palio....while tenergy 64 is on my other bat, a friendship 729 blade and 729 Super FX on BH....iv'e got the rakza7 as an extra rubber suppose to use it when my 729superFX is worn out...

if interested, pls txt me on this number 09394866957 or 09175842841....

keep playin'

This user has no status.
hello there Kabayan,

i dont know if this is the right place to do this but i would like to sell my original setup for Php8K...Malin Carbon, Rakza 7, Tenergy 64...

i stil have extra bat to use...for now the above mentioned equipment were on different setups, i've got the malin carbon with H3 and Palio....while tenergy 64 is on my other bat, a friendship 729 blade and 729 Super FX on BH....iv'e got the rakza7 as an extra rubber suppose to use it when my 729superFX is worn out...

if interested, pls txt me on this number 09394866957 or 09175842841....

keep playin'

Hello there!:)

I just bought my second ALC. kaya medyo wala pa ko fund. Anyway, I'll update you once mayroon akong teammate na interested.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Unboosted skyline on the backhand is fine, thats what I have.
As for your blade, its too slow for mid-distance play, and if you like looping from mid-distance I would suggest the tibhar stratus powerwood.

I have an Andro ALL+ core blade I use in the army camps and with Tibhar Aurus, I can do pretty well at mid distance with it. It is the close to the table game where I would like more speed. On the other hand, these nice ALL+ blades really allow you to hit through the ball on BH wing close to the table.

One of my active Galaxy 896 with Andro Rasant 2.1 alien green sponge is simply a beast on FH from distance with that ALL+ blade.

I would say his blade is OK if he likes it, just have a FH rubber with some pop that he likes and he should be just fine.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012

hello again!!!

i see that you preferred a composite blade...have you tried all wood? i like an all wood blade due to the feel and dwell time...
i'm thinking of having a new setup: my list includes Timo Boll W7, Mazunov, or Stiga Intensity NCT for the blade and Tenergy 64FX, Bluefire JP03 for the rubbers? what do you suggest...

i play both close and far from the table, play both defense and offense...

hope we could meet soon, by the way we're you from, are you originally from Baguio?

This user has no status.
hello again!!!i see that you preferred a composite blade...have you tried all wood? i like an all wood blade due to the feel and dwell time...i'm thinking of having a new setup: my list includes Timo Boll W7, Mazunov, or Stiga Intensity NCT for the blade and Tenergy 64FX, Bluefire JP03 for the rubbers? what do you suggest...i play both close and far from the table, play both defense and offense...hope we could meet soon, by the way we're you from, are you originally from Baguio?

I started from an Stiga all-wood blade 6 years ago (I think), then when I felt I finally grasp my basics and needed a bit of speed for those kill shots, I moved to composites starting from Xiom Ignito, which is really good for my game, it has hinoki with carbon, nice touch and weight and a bit more powerful than my Stiga all-wood before, and now I moved to the ALC and I felt it suited me more.

Anyway, I'm not fond of really heavy blades, I think the heaviest among the blades you listed is Mazunov, I've tried it and a bit hated it. It's faster than my Stiga all-wood since it is rated Off+, powerful and stable, but the downside was the weight, which gave me wrist injuries. If you're looking for all-wood blades, try Stiga (they're one of the best in all-wood), nice wood quality touch and reasonably priced. You can try what others have suggested, the Stiga Clipper. I haven't personally tried it but reviews said it is a nice blade for a reasonable price.

I'm originally from Pangasinan. I stay in Baguio because of studies.
Hope to play with you and other Filipino TTD members!:)