Assembly racket

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
please tell me it would be better to play the Viscaria, and that at the Galaxy T-8? Hk1997 biotech Palio, Palio cj8000, Hurricane 3, Sword 2000f, 729-08, 729 Super T? Thank you.

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Many rubbers work just fine with the Viscaria.

On the other hand, if you are the kind who like to serve and then smash the ball past your opponent, leave a vapor trail, and have the ball cut through a one meter thick wall, any fast rubber on FH will be a dream. T-8 is a hidden gem for the OX LP combo bat crowd, who prefer a Schlager Carbon (like 90% of the Korean OX LP crowd). For that style, you play close to the table, stick the bat out and bump no-spin, block topspin, or step forward and punch underspin. A very stiff FAST solid bat is optimal for this style, so it is no surprise the T-8 works for this just as well as a Schlager Carbon. When the ball comes to FH side and it is not an attack, there are only two things this player does - cut it back, or pound the DAYLIGHTS outta that sucker!

T-8 is also great for the kind of player who likes to park close to the table and make fast drives that land deep with very little spin. many old-school Koreans who changed to shakehand and many OFF female players (many who have Short Pimples on BH) play this style and the T-8 is a great match for this style. Any OFF allround control rubber works great on T-8 for this. Anything from the classic rubbers like Sriver, Mark V, Nittaku Magic Carbon, etc... or the newer SGE rubbers. They all do the job on FH wing for this style. Many, I mean MANY a macho aggressive two wing hotshot high level looper is suddenly under pressure from a seemingly harmless lower level player who can simply keep driving the ball at the looper's pocket deep, fast and without much spin. That can be one tricky ball to handle if one is not ready for it.

As much as it sounds like I berate the T-Series carbon blades from Galaxy, I can see where they would have a place for the right playing style.

Reactions: Kenta Cipriano
This user has no status.
Der_Echte said everything,Viscaria is a pretty flexy blade for looping/smash kinda game.
Arylate gives to the carbon blades the dwell time that you need.
Being that way,almost any rubber can go in.
If you like the FH looping around game,with BH blocking controlled might fit you better a hard(BH)/medium(FH) sponge,or even medium at both wings.
The handle from viscaria is one of the smallest i ever picked up,so dont get heave rubbers,it can destroy your game overall.
Btw,the viscaria im talking about is the oldest one,never tried the recent ones!

Keep trainin'

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Thank you all for your answers. And who ever played the Palio cj8000 and Sword 2000f? How are they compared to each other? Please compare the elements: twisting, block, facing, sensitivity to the incoming rotation.