What do you think about this prices? :)

This user has no status.
This are from My Regional association. I guess they are pretty fair. Leave your thoughts please :)

Attachments

• rubbers 2.jpg
    rubbers 2.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 109
  • blades 1.jpg
    blades 1.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 62
  • blades 2.jpg
    blades 2.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 99
  • rubbers.jpg
    rubbers.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
This user has no status.
Yasaka and Donic is much used here (Portugal),as butterfly sure,but most of the teams use Donic most often,since Butterfly has raised them prices.
Since the time i start playing til today,is pretty hard find someone playing with Chinese trademarks,like DHS.The only DHS rubber i played with in my beginnings,was PF4,which i found ok,better the SuperFX (friendship),which was also pretty much used here.
I used to play between butterfly/yasaka/stiga/tibhar stuff,but since i started again,the only thing that i still own from butterfly is the batcase,1 sriver fx with 4 years old(still ok,not much used since 3 years) and was offered,and my Super-anti,which,for me,is the best anti rubber,cuz i never tried another :),and dont want to spend money trying,cuz im already satisfied with this.
Butterfly got nice quality control,no doubt,which i like and i find better then the most trademarks,but still,doesnt justify the high prices they put on them products,and in a country like mine,passing thru a thing called crisis,people avoid expensive stuff.
Nittaku also priced up many stuff,since that was a pretty famous mark at time and it was affordable.Magic Carbon was very commercialized duo the output performance and control from it.Some players at my club used it for a while,i would compare it a bit with stiga mendo,which is a great old school rubber too.
I can be tripping a bit saying all of this :D,but i like to get the things to the bottom of the "bottle".
Greetings

Last edited: