Playing style???

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2010
complicated question :D
Every playing style is very interesting: Ma Long with his raw attacks or Xu Xin with is counterloop tactics
Or Ma Lin with his amazing serves and 3rd ball attack ? If you were Wang Hao you would have the best rpb ever and maybe the best backhand, including the shakehanders, on the wolrd ?
I can't decide; every possibilty would be awesome!

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
hmm this is a pretty funny and interesting question just to think about. If we are able to be also the same height and body proportions, then I would definitely choose to Wang Liqin's style. But his amazing forehand is amazing partly because he has great reach and height. Xu Xin would probably be a close second.

If we are only choosing play style, I would probably go with Zhang Jike, with Ma Long as a close second.

Tom

This user has no status.

Tom

This user has no status.
Oct 2010
Read 7 reviews
Combination of Joo Se Hyuk and Wener Schlager's playing style would be pure awesomeness ;)

I love Werner Schlager he is sooo good, his stlye is really good to watch becasue he can stay clost to the table and counter everything early but he is also really good at topspin topspin away from the table ! :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Ryu Seung Min's footwork
Zhang Jike's backhand
Wang Liqin's forehand
Wang Hao's over the table backhand
Ma Lin's over the table forehand
Ma Lin's serves
Xu Xin's improvisation
Ma Long's consistency
Ma Lin's tactics