"Burnt" blades opinions?

This user has no status.
Hi all,
I was just browsing through table tennis blades, and then I came across the prospect of blades that have had the moisture evaporated from them such as the Andro Temper Tech series. I recently ordered an Andro Temper Tech Off- blade and I'm quite curious;
How do burnt blades perform in comparison to normal blades, and are the Temper Tech series good?

Thanks! :)

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi all,
I was just browsing through table tennis blades, and then I came across the prospect of blades that have had the moisture evaporated from them such as the Andro Temper Tech series. I recently ordered an Andro Temper Tech Off- blade and I'm quite curious;
How do burnt blades perform in comparison to normal blades, and are the Temper Tech series good?

Thanks! :)

I hit with a Temper Tech Off- blade a while ago. It felt pretty good. It was over 2 years ago so I could not give a detailed analysis. But, it felt really, pretty darn good. That is a blade I would use.

This user has no status.
I hit with a Temper Tech Off- blade a while ago. It felt pretty good. It was over 2 years ago so I could not give a detailed analysis. But, it felt really, pretty darn good. That is a blade I would use.

Glad to hear that it felt good :) I am planning to use it in national competitions so that's reassuring to read