Professional table tennis bat ( Photino light with Tenergy 05 and Tenergy 80)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Selling professional Butterfly table tennis bat and I'm willing to consider the most advantageous offers. Only you have to try, nothing to lose!!!
Blade: Butterfly Photino Light off+ (70 gr.) Rubbers: Tenergy 80 red 1.9 mm and Tenergy 05 black 1.9 mm.
Rubbers were purchased from Butterfly Romania a few days ago.

8.jpg9.jpg4.jpg3.jpg7.jpg1.jpg

Blade, brand new in box, was bought in Japan (see photo with envelope) one month ago and sent to Butterfly Romania (see invoice-photo), where they were cut and pasted the above rubbers.
Only one Tenergy rubber is 50 GBP!!! 2 Tenergy (05+80) = 100 GBP!!!

So, my price is 190 GBP!!!

I played with it twice, one hour.
Why I sell it? Because I realized that rubbers / blades are not to blame, but I don’t know how to play.
So, for me, from this moment, this sport doesn’t interest me, do not want to hear about it and I would not retract what I decided. Giving as a gift, a cant tape reel (1m/12 mm, which is found on the invoice) and a wallet (Butterfly Pro Table Tennis Bat Case Square).
Email me, please, to: [email protected]

The popular Photino blade now in a lighter version -Photino light (70 gr). A slightly modified head shape has effectively reduced the blade weight.
Offers the same soft feel of the original Photino with plenty of power, but 12 grams lighter! Hinoki outer plies combined with Butterfly's ZL Fiber.
SPECIFICATIONS : Class: OFF+ Feel: Soft Plies: 3W+2ZLF Speed: 92 Control: 82 Weight: 70g Blade Thickness: 6.2mm Blade Size: 157x148mm FL Handle Size: 100×23m

Last edited: