donic baum esprit and aramid-carbon

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
hello boys
I'm new to this forum, and I do that I see here a lot of table tennis knowledge.
I am currently with a wood, adidas c100 with Donic bluefire m2, on both sides.
Wood recently buy Donic Baum esprit looking much more powerful stroke and also try artificial fibers, but because here are my doubts. Carbon aramid visually looks the same to, Arylate-carbon, they differ?
and how advisable it is to pass a timber with artificial fibers, and if I do I put the two bluefire m3.
you would seem feasible to change, or rather continued with my adidas, with bluefire

if you want to see photos in detail Donic please warn me to put online

thank you very much

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
I am currently using the donic baum esprit and I have got to say(since previously using the timo boll alc but was too fast) it has much better control being only slightly slower and has a much better feel due to the artificial aramid fibres. Spin isn't as much as the TB alc but I can still generate enough to win points with tenergy.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
hello
thanks for replying to this thread.
well I would like to ask that you think that the feeling of this wood, to which you could compare in terms of speed and control.
and such behaves tenergy 05
if it is worth changing the blade only with aramid wood to coal as the Donic Baum esprit?
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2012
hello
thanks for replying to this thread.
well I would like to ask that you think that the feeling of this wood, to which you could compare in terms of speed and control.
and such behaves tenergy 05
if it is worth changing the blade only with aramid wood to coal as the Donic Baum esprit?
thanks

This blade has a slight vibration which I think gives a better feeling and has a unique sound when hit which helps with technique. It can be similar to a timo boll spirit with just as much speed and maybe more control, however still having different materials arylate and aramid carbon. Your current c100 blade has good control but is significantly slower to the baum esprit. I would think it is worth changing if you put the time and effort in practicing with it. Also I think the bluefire m3 might be too soft and mushy for the artificial feel of baum esprit but is your preference.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
This blade has a slight vibration which I think gives a better feeling and has a unique sound when hit which helps with technique. It can be similar to a timo boll spirit with just as much speed and maybe more control, however still having different materials arylate and aramid carbon. Your current c100 blade has good control but is significantly slower to the baum esprit. I would think it is worth changing if you put the time and effort in practicing with it. Also I think the bluefire m3 might be too soft and mushy for the artificial feel of baum esprit but is your preference.

thanks Samuraisam
but I would like to know that you recommend rubber hardness that use?
and that the want to change I saw in a thread you're looking for it's replacement?
and that this is for the game close and mid distance from the table?
thanks

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Well if tenergy 05 isn't too expensive then yes it would be about the right hardness. I use this setup and I am able to play very well close to the table and countering off the bounce balls. I can also generate a lot of power when moving back further from the table.
why you want to change I saw in a thread you're looking for it's replacement?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
hello
the true sense of the Donic that I really liked to be with carbon sheets, has a small vibration that lets you feel the power but not at all uncomfortable, but I really liked it makes me its no big head feels so balanced with heavy rubbers
how heavy you think that wood with tenergy?
even using the Donic Baum esprit?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2013
Hello, I am new in this forum (my English is not the best but i try to write this well),

I want to switch from Donic Baum Esprit to a 5 or 7-Ply-Wood but i don´t have any plan (i thoght about Stiga Clipper, Clipper CR non WRB, Petr Korbel, Donic Burn Off and Baum Carrera Senso). My main problem is that the DBE is too soft, I can´t feel the ball and I want to get more spin in my Topspin (My forehand-technique is similiar to Zhang Jikes and my backhand-technique is similar to Wang Liqins).I thought about BTY Viscaria/ Zhang Jike and athor ALC Blades from BTY.

With kind regards

Blocker99

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Hello, I am new in this forum (my English is not the best but i try to write this well),

I want to switch from Donic Baum Esprit to a 5 or 7-Ply-Wood but i don´t have any plan (i thoght about Stiga Clipper, Clipper CR non WRB, Petr Korbel, Donic Burn Off and Baum Carrera Senso). My main problem is that the DBE is too soft, I can´t feel the ball and I want to get more spin in my Topspin (My forehand-technique is similiar to Zhang Jikes and my backhand-technique is similar to Wang Liqins).I thought about BTY Viscaria/ Zhang Jike and athor ALC Blades from BTY.

With kind regards

Blocker99

if you really want to switch to a Wood blade, then try the Stiga Wood blades, many players in this forum would suggest that too, there's lot of wood blades from Stiga but i think Clipper Wood is much suggested...Butterfly Viscaria and other ALC blades are composite blades with arylate carbon, and they're quite expensive.

:):):)