PDA

View Full Version : TableTennisDaily App is here!

TableTennisDaily
02-07-2011, 11:15 PM
Yes its true! TableTennisDaily now has an app for all phones!

Its simple, once you log into the site url on your phone, it will direct you to the app. It will ask for a fee of £1.62 which isn't to bad as its an amazing app to use for this site!

If you don't get directed into the app service, then you need to download tapatalk. You can find it in your app store. Once you have downloaded the tapatalk app you search for TableTennisDaily and the rest is history.

The TableTennisDaily app can be used on all phones from the:

- iphone
- ipad
- blackberry
- android
- windows phone
- nokia and many more.

Please leave some comments on what you think and what it is like on your phones as feedback will help me improve this service for you.

Step 1
Step 2
Step 3

Search for TableTennisDaily in the Tapatalk app.
Browse all your unread and read threads, pm, share & more...

https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/taptalkss1.jpg
https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/tapatalkss2.jpg
https://www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk/forum/images/tapatalkss3.jpg

The app gives you the ability to:

:Search by topics/posts and comment in threads

:View images that are in the thread then converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

:View youtube videos that can be watched within the app and on full-screen mode

:Upload images directly from Android and iphone and more!

:See Who's Online and what they are doing

Please can you give me feedback on how you find it - whether you was able to install it and if you are having problems please let us know.

Kimo
02-08-2011, 12:14 AM
Good initiative Dan!!

Dan
02-08-2011, 12:24 AM
Good initiative Dan!!

Thanks Kimo, have you tried the app out yet? I dont have a phone capable for it lol :(

DaFaiGai
02-08-2011, 02:44 AM
Ohhh yeah Tapatalk Forums app xD!

It's pretty useful! Nice job!

billalphonso79!
02-08-2011, 09:13 AM
i'm actually getting an android phone tomorrow,i'll try it out

Dan
02-08-2011, 11:16 AM
i'm actually getting an android phone tomorrow,i'll try it out

O wicked let me know how it goes :)

@ DaFaiGai hehe yeah its all linked with tapatalk :D

damo
02-08-2011, 11:23 AM
thats great i will try app today;)

TTOski
02-08-2011, 12:08 PM
Is the app on apple store? I didn't find it there....

Dan
02-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Is the app on apple store? I didn't find it there....

If you just put the www.tabletennisdaily.co.uk in your phone it should direct you to tapatalk app.. doesnt it?

Sam Chow
02-08-2011, 03:34 PM
It's great, tabletennisdaily woud become more easy communication.

Charlie
02-08-2011, 09:21 PM
got it on my ipod today it worked now i dont have to allways go on my laptop =)

Dan
02-15-2011, 02:30 AM
got it on my ipod today it worked now i dont have to allways go on my laptop =)

Really, what's it like.. is it good?

Kimo
02-15-2011, 12:50 PM
Thanks Kimo, have you tried the app out yet? I dont have a phone capable for it lol :(

I'm an Android user. The zipped file contains an iPhone app. Sorry :/

Dan
02-15-2011, 01:29 PM
I'm an Android user. The zipped file contains an iPhone app. Sorry :/

yeah, sorry it is Kimo

but if you search tapatalk in your system you will find it, and it costs a little £1.62 then you can search tabletennisdaily on it

Dan
09-03-2011, 12:05 AM
Please let me know how your finding it :)

PongPing
09-03-2011, 06:16 AM
wow! I like this..

pingpongemil
09-03-2011, 07:45 AM
When i entered ttdaily I was directed to tapatalk as you said Dan. I have a Android phone but will wait with the diwnload, not Sure if I'll have internet when im moving tomorrow:) time for england;)

Dan
09-03-2011, 10:37 AM
wow! I like this..

Have you tried it? How is it working?

When i entered ttdaily I was directed to tapatalk as you said Dan. I have a Android phone but will wait with the diwnload, not Sure if I'll have internet when im moving tomorrow:) time for england;)

Hey I have android to :)

Good luck with moving to England bro! Incredible transformation you are doing! :P.

pingpongemil
09-03-2011, 11:58 AM
Have you tried it? How is it working?

Hey I have android to :)

Good luck with moving to England bro! Incredible transformation you are doing! :P.

Android is the best:) Do you have pre-paid cards with internet for mobilephones?

Dan
09-03-2011, 12:07 PM
Android is the best:) Do you have pre-paid cards with internet for mobilephones?

Haha yeah I love Android! Erm not to sure, im sure they do have prepaid cards.

Look for shops like carphone warehouse, tmobile, o2... they will be able to help you.

I have to go out now but ill look into it for you... where are you going to be living again in London?

pingpongemil
09-03-2011, 12:59 PM
Haha yeah I love Android! Erm not to sure, im sure they do have prepaid cards.

Look for shops like carphone warehouse, tmobile, o2... they will be able to help you.

I have to go out now but ill look into it for you... where are you going to be living again in London?

Ok=), will look for them!
I´ll be living in Chelsea or near Chelsea. I hope it´s close to a good tt-club =)

Dan
09-03-2011, 01:48 PM
Ok=), will look for them!
I´ll be living in Chelsea or near Chelsea. I hope it´s close to a good tt-club =)

Yeah you may have to travel a bit on the tube for a club but thats london for ya :-)

Are you in london this monday?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S2 using tapatalk

pingpongemil
09-03-2011, 02:01 PM
Htc =)
I will try to find one of them!
I will live in chelsea or near chelsea=)
Where in London do you live?

Dan
09-03-2011, 02:34 PM
Htc =)
I will try to find one of them!
I will live in chelsea or near chelsea=)
Where in London do you live?

Ah nice, i live south east and you will be living south west directly opposite. Around 45 min on train. Whats your plans in london.

Dan
09-12-2011, 01:41 PM
Anyone using the app yet?

How are they finding it?

Dan
11-20-2011, 12:50 PM
How are you finding the app?

Steven
11-20-2011, 02:28 PM
It's great, I'm using it right now actually. The desktop version always took a long time to load on my iPod.

Dan
11-20-2011, 02:36 PM
It's great, I'm using it right now actually. The desktop version always took a long time to load on my iPod.

Awesome, does it work on your Ipad?

If you go into the settings, and go into tapatalk signature you can have a cool looking signature like mine below :)

Steven
11-20-2011, 03:00 PM
Don't have an iPad, only an iPod Touch. :p But yeah it's good, it remembers your account and password, and it shows you a list of the latest posts like on the desktop version, making it all a bit faster.

Dan
11-20-2011, 03:09 PM
Don't have an iPad, only an iPod Touch. :p But yeah it's good, it remembers your account and password, and it shows you a list of the latest posts like on the desktop version, making it all a bit faster.

Yeah you got it!

I love it, so handy :)

WiWa
11-21-2011, 08:21 AM
I tried to download Tapatalk but unfortunately I couldn't purchase it since I don't have a creditcard or PayPal :P.

Dan
11-21-2011, 12:15 PM
I tried to download Tapatalk but unfortunately I couldn't purchase it since I don't have a creditcard or PayPal :P.

Dam! , I know its annoying for the £1.99 charge fee for unlimited use but it is worth it :)

WiWa
11-21-2011, 12:18 PM
Dam! , I know its annoying for the £1.99 charge fee for unlimited use but it is worth it :)

Yep I wanted to buy it, it is sad that there was no way to pay those 4 euros for me haha. But I'm back home now so it's all good :P

WiWa
11-21-2011, 12:19 PM

Yep I wanted to buy it, it is sad that there was no way to pay those 4 euros for me haha. But I'm back home now so it's all good :P

Dan
11-21-2011, 12:22 PM

Hehe I'm sorry :( If I had 1400 dollars I could pay off the charge to make the app free :)

WiWa
11-21-2011, 12:28 PM
Hehe I'm sorry :( If I had 1400 dollars I could pay off the charge to make the app free :)

Haha that is kinda much ^^ BB App world should just have some possibility to charge it via iDeal or whatever. Creditcards and PayPal are more of a USA thing I believe :P

Dan
11-21-2011, 01:34 PM
Haha that is kinda much ^^ BB App world should just have some possibility to charge it via iDeal or whatever. Creditcards and PayPal are more of a USA thing I believe :P

Yeah they are. Its a shame about that. I believe you can buy it in your app store on the net (pc) then download to phone through cable. But yh no need now your at a computer :)

Dan
05-08-2012, 11:20 PM
The new update for Tapatalk is amazing! Highly recommended.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

nabilatouni
05-10-2012, 03:40 AM
That's a good initiative Dan :)
I will upload the app for Android! Hope it will work...

T!Christian
12-07-2012, 05:28 PM
great idea with the app! now i can stalk this forum whenever i want ;)

derekho
12-08-2012, 12:27 AM
More people would use the app if it were free.

TableTennisDaily
12-08-2012, 12:51 AM
More people would use the app if it were free.

Yeah, we wish it could be free, but it's through Tapatalk and they do an incredible, professional job on building and updating the app. Maybe one day TableTennisDaily will have it's own app to run for free :)

TableTennisDaily
12-08-2012, 12:53 AM
That's a good initiative Dan :)
I will upload the app for Android! Hope it will work...

Awesome! How are you finding the app?

I just seen your signature :) I hope I get to see you in Paris.

great idea with the app! now i can stalk this forum whenever i want ;)

Hehe yeah, its a great app, let us know what you think of it :)

Tommy Lee
12-08-2012, 04:26 AM
Very good app ! My version is 1.14.3 (i phone), I already used it for a long time.
Dan, I had a question: is it possible to add an autosave function when writing new drafts (make a reply or a new thread) or failed post ?

TableTennisDaily
12-08-2012, 08:23 AM
Very good app ! My version is 1.14.3 (i phone), I already used it for a long time.
Dan, I had a question: is it possible to add an autosave function when writing new drafts (make a reply or a new thread) or failed post ?

Great to hear you've been using it for a long time Tommy. I'm not 100% sure if there is a auto save version buddy. What I do is, when I'm writing big posts I will write in my memo's and copy and paste in. Have you upgraded to the latest version?

Tommy Lee
12-08-2012, 01:41 PM
Great to hear you've been using it for a long time Tommy. I'm not 100% sure if there is a auto save version buddy. What I do is, when I'm writing big posts I will write in my memo's and copy and paste in. Have you upgraded to the latest version?

Good way ! I always use the old version, I think that one is good, the latest one had some new function ?

TableTennisDaily
12-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Good way ! I always use the old version, I think that one is good, the latest one had some new function ?

Yeah check out the latest one its very good buddy :)

nabilatouni
01-07-2013, 03:33 PM
Awesome! How are you finding the app?

I just seen your signature :) I hope I get to see you in Paris.

Thank you the app is great :D
I hope we'll have the time to meet in Paris :) As a volunteer, I don't know if I'll have the time...

TableTennisDaily
01-07-2013, 10:00 PM
Thank you the app is great :D
I hope we'll have the time to meet in Paris :) As a volunteer, I don't know if I'll have the time...

Glad you like the app buddy. I use it every day, never found a problem I love it! :) And yeah I hope we will meet in paris, I'm sure will both find a spare 5 minutes each :)

nabilatouni
01-14-2013, 06:39 PM
Glad you like the app buddy. I use it every day, never found a problem I love it! :) And yeah I hope we will meet in paris, I'm sure will both find a spare 5 minutes each :)

I'm sure we will. It will be so cool to meet you (finally!!) :)

CJ
01-14-2013, 10:23 PM
The apps great definitely recommend it. Simple and easy to use

draruntt
08-10-2013, 02:52 PM
will download it now :D

Dan
08-10-2013, 03:12 PM
will download it now :D

Let us know how you find it Draruntt :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

decoy
08-10-2013, 07:58 PM
so to use TTD app you need tapatalk app...?

TableTennisDaily
08-10-2013, 08:17 PM
so to use TTD app you need tapatalk app...?

Yeah, the TableTennisDaily app runs through Tapatalk, it is very good, fast and clean.

decoy
08-10-2013, 08:55 PM
so no dirty needles or a chance of catching an STI?

TableTennisDaily
08-24-2013, 01:17 PM
We have updated the TableTennisDaily app to the latest versions on all devices. The app has some offers at the moment. We recommend to use it, it's a very good, it's a great app for the website!