Sell 100% new & real: Provincial & National Neo & Non Neo H3 Blue Sponge Rubbers

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Sell 100% new & real: Provincial & National Neo & Non Neo H3 Blue Sponge Rubbers

PM me if interested !!;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
could you post there pics of them ? I would like to buy national h3 neo and i would like to know how many cash do you want

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
could you post there pics of them ? I would like to buy national h3 neo and i would like to know how many cash do you want

NEO is not available now because I only have few of them . At this moment, in this week, I will have few of non market version H3 national blue sponge. Are you interested?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
You can also visit this website

saletabletennis.com

for your reference, which provides more information (e.g. price, photos)

Any interested, please directly contact / PM me.^^

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Use the validation key that's on the hologram and verify it on DHS's website.

Thanks for the feedback, can you give me an example how to do this please buddy. So on the website they have all the verification keys for that rubber? Do you have a link please.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Apr 2013
Thanks for the feedback, can you give me an example how to do this please buddy. So on the website they have all the verification keys for that rubber? Do you have a link please.
http://www.dhs-sports.com/edhs/index.htm

http://prntscr.com/1g8w6t

Enter the code that appears on the hologram sticker here ( 12 digits ) and you'll receive a response.

Another thing to look after is the sponge thickness. National exists only in 2.15

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Enter the code that appears on the hologram sticker here ( 12 digits ) and you'll receive a response.

Another thing to look after is the sponge thickness. National exists only in 2.15

Nice to know many guys want to know about DHS Rubbers Validation to identify fake or real.
Actually, you can base on the hologram sticker , which is said by kjanko.

However, the hologram sticker can also be bought from DHS, which means many Chinese guys would have the real hologram sticker , but with the fake sponge.
Hope you guys get the points. As you know, Chinese do have many fake products. The only way to identify the fake or real is when you playing table tennis. You will know. To avoid buying fake rubbers, you can choose good reputation table tennis shop. I am not selling my shop is good, but I would not sell the fake products to all other guys. ^^

Reactions: Dan

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews

Dan

Dan