PDA

View Full Version : Tibhar evolution mx-p

MDanielCRO
07-16-2013, 08:59 AM
HEllo guys, I just got one sheet of this rubber, in black and max tense version. Now I have one problem. It didn't come in original packing. It came like this: 4207
Now I am afraid it might be fake. The topsheet looks identical like on pictures from web, the text is same, but when I look at sponge, it looks different. It doesn't have large pores like on web pictures, that's why I am afraid.
Here is the pic of sponge: 4208
and closer one: 4209

So, what do you think, is it fake or I am wrong? I will talk to seller for sure because this is so weird lol, and I will buy new sheet next time from tabletennis11.

Here is pic of topsheet anyway 4210

kjanko
07-16-2013, 09:30 AM
Fake&Gay :D

Der_Echte
07-16-2013, 11:18 AM
Cut Ur losses, it sure doesn't look original.

MDanielCRO
07-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Cut Ur losses, it sure doesn't look original.

I will send it back to seller and make him give me money back

decoy
07-16-2013, 01:07 PM
lemme guess fleabay or taobao or other taobao alternatives?

kjanko
07-16-2013, 02:03 PM
lemme guess fleabay or taobao or other taobao alternatives?

He got it from a local seller, who said to him that this version is used by "professionals" which is why he didn't receive it in original packaging. I highly doubt it tho.

MDanielCRO
07-16-2013, 02:06 PM
He got it from a local seller, who said to him that this version is used by "professionals" which is why he didn't receive it in original packaging. I highly doubt it tho.

Yes, he said that he gets it from sponsored player, he can't say name lol, maybe this could be true but I don't know, I will try this rubber and see how it plays.

Der_Echte
07-16-2013, 04:05 PM
U R right... 2 things to do... Just use it and live with it and post the LULZ along the way... ind of grin and bear it stuff...

OR you go back to the dude who sold it to you with 5 HUGE friends walking behind you. At that moment you surprise the dude you bought it from and are firmly gripping a big AXE that is dripping a RED liquid that looks a lot like blood. You slam the AXE down on his desk and lay out your conditions for restitution and laugh your azz off inside as you watch him shit bricks...

Which option will you choose???!!!

maybe we make a poll!

decoy
07-16-2013, 05:41 PM
so with the axe or better yet a machete

sebas-aguirre
07-16-2013, 06:20 PM
I have that rubber and the sponge doesn't look like that.
real sponge looks like this

http://illmind.republika.pl/elp7.jpg

MDanielCRO
07-16-2013, 06:29 PM
Hahaha you guys are funny

I have that rubber and the sponge doesn't look like that.
real sponge looks like this

http://illmind.republika.pl/elp7.jpg

I know that, and I have already ordered reall one from TT11, but this guy is telling me that he gets the rubbers from sponsored players who get packages of 12 ''pro player rubbers'' that are special edition and even better than comercial version :s I will test both versions and put the review on the forum :)

MDanielCRO
07-16-2013, 06:31 PM
And one more thing, the rubber I got really looks like a good quality rubber, it has some strong booster smell and reminds me much of tenergy 05

Spinandspeed
07-16-2013, 06:46 PM
I'll wait for your review!

vvk1
07-16-2013, 07:21 PM
The back of my MX-P and EL-P looks the same as in the sebas-aguirre's image above.

Perhaps you've got a rare "professional" version of Evolution? :-)

MDanielCRO
07-17-2013, 07:15 AM
The back of my MX-P and EL-P looks the same as in the sebas-aguirre's image above.

Perhaps you've got a rare "professional" version of Evolution? :-)

I think i really got the professional version, I tried to put it without glueing and cutting on Donic baum espirit blade, the bounce is little higher then with tenergy, and it can give so much spin that i couldn't beliave, I'd say more than tenergy 05! Soon I will try it on TB ALC and make comparison, just waite till I get comercial version. I have to say: I started to love this rubber!! :D

Der_Echte
07-17-2013, 02:10 PM
so with the axe or better yet a machete

Machete ALL THE WAY for the win!

A Battle Axe is One and Done, but a Machete allows repeated rapid-fire slash-kill series strokes that are much more gratifying...

Der_Echte
07-17-2013, 02:11 PM
A propane flame torch is also another interesting alternative. It would be very liberating, fun, and make one rad vid for youtube.

kjanko
07-17-2013, 02:16 PM
A propane flame torch is also another interesting alternative. It would be very liberating, fun, and make one rad vid for youtube.
Or just stick a really hot piece of metal deep under his fingernail :3

decoy
07-17-2013, 03:22 PM
oooooo, man thats nasty may as well grab some bamboo and sharpen that shit and jsut jamm it under the finger nails.. after chloroforming the guy

Der_Echte
07-17-2013, 09:56 PM
I was talking about what to do with the useless rubber. We could be a lot more painful with the dude if we find him guilty of tt treason but we havent determined that yet.

Sent from my SHV-E160K using Tapatalk 2

MDanielCRO
07-20-2013, 11:01 AM
wtf are u talking about?

MDanielCRO
07-23-2013, 07:30 AM
Yesterday I received comercial version of this rubber, I will soon make a review and comparison if anybody is interested

harveyaquino
10-21-2013, 02:14 PM
Yesterday I received comercial version of this rubber, I will soon make a review and comparison if anybody is interested

Hello!

Since we have the same blade, can you post a review on MX-P? how it behaves and plays using TB ALC? Thank you!:)

MDanielCRO
10-21-2013, 03:48 PM
Hello!

Since we have the same blade, can you post a review on MX-P? how it behaves and plays using TB ALC? Thank you!:)

Hello.

First of all I would say for me, it is perfect forehand rubber for euro/jp style attacking.
It behaves very similar to tenergy 05, but thwor is little lower. It has hard sponge, with great catapult effect which I like. In terms of speed this is not the fastetst rubber but it is very fast, faster then tenergy 05 I would say. Spin is very good, it's absolutely spinny rubber but less then T05. Control is also very good, I would say same as tenergy 05. This my favourite rubber from esn factory, it's absolutely perfect replacement for t05. You don't big stroke to activate the sponge, like with chinese style rubbers. Serves have good spin also, it's easy to male Ma Lin's ghost serve. I would highly reccomend this rubber to any one, it's cheaper then tenergy family, I can't say it is better, but it is in same level for me. I will probably stick up with this rubber for long time.

bzing
10-22-2013, 01:27 AM
I've played Mx-P for 2 months now and tested it with tenergy on the same blade. Mx-P is not an easy rubber to use, you need to be in a good position to loop the ball. With T05 I could loop the ball even if not in a good position and still get it over the net, with Mx-P is a little more difficult and requires a really powerful FH technique to master it. This rubber is better than T05 if you're skilled at quick flicking, counterlooping and such but if you're having trouble looping underspin with T05 then forget about Mx-P...

harveyaquino
10-22-2013, 02:39 AM
Hello.

First of all I would say for me, it is perfect forehand rubber for euro/jp style attacking.
It behaves very similar to tenergy 05, but thwor is little lower. It has hard sponge, with great catapult effect which I like. In terms of speed this is not the fastetst rubber but it is very fast, faster then tenergy 05 I would say. Spin is very good, it's absolutely spinny rubber but less then T05. Control is also very good, I would say same as tenergy 05. This my favourite rubber from esn factory, it's absolutely perfect replacement for t05. You don't big stroke to activate the sponge, like with chinese style rubbers. Serves have good spin also, it's easy to male Ma Lin's ghost serve. I would highly reccomend this rubber to any one, it's cheaper then tenergy family, I can't say it is better, but it is in same level for me. I will probably stick up with this rubber for long time.

Ooh.. Someone said from another forum that MX-P is a bit tacky, can you confirm this? And what can you say about durability? Does it chip? I train 5-6 hours per week, I would like to buy this rubber for my upcoming tournament this December, but I'll give it a month or so to tame and learn this rubber. :) Will the performance significantly drop by that time?

Thank you! :)

MDanielCRO
10-22-2013, 11:05 AM
I've played Mx-P for 2 months now and tested it with tenergy on the same blade. Mx-P is not an easy rubber to use, you need to be in a good position to loop the ball. With T05 I could loop the ball even if not in a good position and still get it over the net, with Mx-P is a little more difficult and requires a really powerful FH technique to master it. This rubber is better than T05 if you're skilled at quick flicking, counterlooping and such but if you're having trouble looping underspin with T05 then forget about Mx-P...

That may be true, I guess I am good enough because I don't have problems like that, but that might be really true because all lower rated players don't like this rubber.

MDanielCRO
10-22-2013, 11:11 AM
Ooh.. Someone said from another forum that MX-P is a bit tacky, can you confirm this? And what can you say about durability? Does it chip? I train 5-6 hours per week, I would like to buy this rubber for my upcoming tournament this December, but I'll give it a month or so to tame and learn this rubber. :) Will the performance significantly drop by that time?

Thank you! :)

I can't confirm that, it had one layer of something that is little bit tacky at beggining, but it lasted for 2 days I think, like all new rubbers.
I think it is very durable rubber, I am playing already 2 months with it, about 6 hours a week, and I still didn't notice changes in performance, but you can see pips on the topsheet.
It chips on edges if you don't cut it good, like me, I left some extra rubber and when I hit table with edge, I get some damages, but it's nothing very awfully.
If you use it for one month for learning it will not be problem on tournament, don't worry.

You are welcome, good luck ;)

Hugo8
01-31-2014, 11:05 PM
makes a revision of evolution TIBHAR mx-p!

Martin Dorrego
02-01-2014, 11:42 PM
What is the page of you buy the rubber?

MDanielCRO
02-02-2014, 09:21 PM
http://tabletennis.inters.pl/