Comparison among Chinese booster Haifu Dianchi Dingji

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
As I saw someone who would like to know the between among these boosters. I just give a quick overview to you guys.

Haifu Seamoon Dianchi Dingji
Performance Good Excellect Excellect
VOC <2.0 <2.0 <2.0
Size 250ml 130ml 230ml

All above boosters are qualitied that to be used in ITTF competition.
Dianchi is the most popular one, which is used by many Chinese National Team players.

For Haifu Seamoon, which is already released many years.
For Diachi, it is quite popular in recent 2-3 years.
Dingju is the most latest one, which is just released last year.

Price 33euro 39euro 41euro

I personally would recommend Dianchi & Dingji.
Dianchi takes more time to let rubber "dry"(around 4-5 days) <--You can get the meaning. While Dingji can take less time (around 3 days) and the "self-power" is quite good.

Based on the above information, all you guys will have a quick overview and choose which one is
suitable for you.^^

I hope later I can write more post for all you guys to know the Chinese Blade/Booster/Rubber.
Because my shop just opened recently, do not have too much time focusing on the comparsion on
different products. I will do more about that in later. Thanks^^

For more information, www.saletabletennis.com and can contact me by [email protected]
:eek:

Last edited:
says bebakhshid.
says bebakhshid.
Jun 2012
As I saw someone who would like to know the between among these boosters. I just give a quick overview to you guys.

Haifu Seamoon Dianchi Dingji
Performance Good Excellect Excellect
VOC <2.0 <2.0 <2.0
Size 250ml 130ml 230ml

All above boosters are qualitied that to be used in ITTF competition.
Dianchi is the most popular one, which is used by many Chinese National Team players.

For Haifu Seamoon, which is already released many years.
For Diachi, it is quite popular in recent 2-3 years.
Dingju is the most latest one, which is just released last year.

Price 33euro 39euro 41euro

I personally would recommend Dianchi & Dingji.
Dianchi takes more time to let rubber "dry"(around 4-5 days) <--You can get the meaning. While Dingji can take less time (around 3 days) and the "self-power" is quite good.

Based on the above information, all you guys will have a quick overview and choose which one is
suitable for you.^^

I hope later I can write more post for all you guys to know the Chinese Blade/Booster/Rubber.
Because my shop just opened recently, do not have too much time focusing on the comparsion on
different products. I will do more about that in later. Thanks^^

For more information, www.saletabletennis.com and can contact me by [email protected]
:eek:
ITTF banned boosting , buddy :)