Hello from Philippines

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Hello there, Im from philippines im 19 years old. This is my new sport and i super like this game.I just started this game about a week ago? and now i know how to Topspin etc. But my problem is i dont have my own Racquet haha, Kinda Poor in buying that thing. I will wait for Christmas Day for some gifts :) Hope im Welcome here ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
where you two (kroko and jijoe123) from? glad you joined TTD.you will be learning a lot here...

by reading threads and posting some queries or insights about TT our knowledge about the game will be enhanced....

people in TTD are very helpful guys!...if and only if we have the possibility of meeting everybody in person, then that would be the greatest thing to happen...

always keep in touch!!!TTD won't let you down...!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: jijoe123 and Dan

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
where you two (kroko and jijoe123) from? glad you joined TTD.you will be learning a lot here...

by reading threads and posting some queries or insights about TT our knowledge about the game will be enhanced....

people in TTD are very helpful guys!...if and only if we have the possibility of meeting everybody in person, then that would be the greatest thing to happen...

always keep in touch!!!TTD won't let you down...!!!

That is a wonderful post dude! I remember I tried making an official TTD gathering at the London 2012 Olympics but people were around on different dates. We definately have to make a TTD gathering at some point would be so cool!

See you around in the forums guys!

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: amekun and jijoe123

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That is a wonderful post dude! I remember I tried making an official TTD gathering at the London 2012 Olympics but people were around on different dates. We definately have to make a TTD gathering at some point would be so cool!

See you around in the forums and ITTF chat lounge guys!