Hello From ISR

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2011
Hi there.
So ive been registered to this amazing community for a while now, but invested most of my time "on the table" and ect. rather than the table tennis on the PC.
My name is Guy. 19 years old. Table tennis- my personal passion. Ive played for 7 years now and coached for 4 years mostly as an asistent to headcoach, in a club around the area of Jerusalem. I have an official certificate as a table tennis coach which i got here in Israel in 2009.

since in Israel, although we had some GREAT successes over the last few years and there is a dormitory for gifted and excellent players in a very high standards, most of the table tennis clubs in the country are not developed enough, and it is VERY hard to improve and ascend to the national level, not to talk about the international level. So I admit , my level is pretty average.

In last november ive started my millitery service and since then i can hardly practice nor train the young players and although im proud of what im doing, its really hard not to play for weeks, as i was used to touch a bat twice a day.
So as for my point, now i have time to check out the forum much more, and thats really cheers me up and help me stay in with everything that is going on around the world of table tennis. I already upload some photos and checked out other stuff around here and im really looking forward for posts and threads around here.

Ive already thought about a lot of interesting threads and questions im still curious to know to extend my knowledge so im pretty excited! :)

Thanks for your time. Love the site!
comments would be appreciated :)

says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
says Check out my Podcast Talkin' Smash!
Oct 2010
Read 12 reviews
Nice to have you here, it's a shame to see military service getting in the way of your passion but I suppose you have to do what you have to do. I hope you can learn enough here so when your service is over you can return a different player! :)

Reactions: guybr50

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hey Guy!

How are you?

Your story is similar to mine, I injured my back in 2009 and I went into coaching to keep in touch with my beloved passion 'table tennis' and I wanted to share my knowledge of what I learned. Since then I created this site to stay involved in table tennis even more and now I feel i'm still really part of this sport without playing. It's great to share stories and news about the world of table tennis with everyone here.

You may improve more taking this long break, because when you get back to playing again you will be motivated and happy to be playing at the table.

Great to have you on board on this site and thanks for your amazing comments, see you around in the forums :)
Dan

Reactions: guybr50