games after training

says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
says 2023 Certified Organ Donor
Sep 2011
Read 27 reviews
Does Tomasz's serve look illegal? He seems to hide his serve with his arm. It might be the reason you had trouble returning his serves.

I don't think it was hiding the ball much from the receiver's view and it looked like arm was up for balance, even if it should be removed much more. To be fair, Decoy's arm was left up on serve (but much higher) in a similar fashion. I don't think this bothered either player much.

Decoy looked like he had next to zero explosion on his shots. He appeared to lack the energy to get the knees bent, waist down and twist enough to generate the killer blade acceleration. There are times where you use reduced power, but you still get down to get the control. Obviously, Decoy on that night didn't have it and there was prolly a very good reason for it - accumulated excessive demands on his body. Happens to ALL of us TT warriors who like to go all out all day. NONE of us can maintain top form all day playing like that, you degrade after a certain time. Even when we do this, we do not feel it so much, yet if you watch video, it is obvious.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
cheers for that DE, that particular venue is hard to play at. the lights are really poor so its rather dark. also doesn help when the walls are white and the floor is prettymuch orange, so using either white or orange ball doesn't make much of a difference.. the reason i go down to that venue is to practice with Tomasz and Mike as they will be my team mates for the coming season.

i would normally perform much better in my normal club where the walls are black the lighting is perfect and the floor is ok.

then again playing agaisnt Tomasz is kinda hard he used to have Anti on his Bh so his bh blocks are quite accurate when he wants to place it

Last edited: