Xu Xin vs Paul Drinkhall - Superb quality

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
This is a great angle to watch world class table tennis.. you can really see a lot of the movement especially with the serves and return.

Don't they make it look easy ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Oct 2010
yh it look easy because xu xin have great technique...

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Good match, Paul like most european players isn't use to the amount of spin on the loops of Chinese players, when he swings, sometimes the ball goes under his swing, because it has so much more spin than he is used to.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
I don't know, is it just me, or when you look at pro matches like this, it almost gives the perception that they aren't really doing anything special. Their strokes are all the same, the progression of most of the points are about the same. Especially in matches like these, where one player is significantly better, the points don't last very long and therefore it just seems like each point is usually not that different from what amateurs do. Of course the spin is actually way more in pros, but just from a distance its hard to tell. It's kind of like when a noob comes and watches two good players play, and then afterwards he starts playing, he usually is surprised at how bad he does because he doesn't realize how much more spin the better player is able to put on.

Dan

Dan

Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
I don't know, is it just me, or when you look at pro matches like this, it almost gives the perception that they aren't really doing anything special. Their strokes are all the same, the progression of most of the points are about the same. Especially in matches like these, where one player is significantly better, the points don't last very long and therefore it just seems like each point is usually not that different from what amateurs do. Of course the spin is actually way more in pros, but just from a distance its hard to tell. It's kind of like when a noob comes and watches two good players play, and then afterwards he starts playing, he usually is surprised at how bad he does because he doesn't realize how much more spin the better player is able to put on.

I coudlnt agree more! I have thought this for years,,, it just looks so easy,,, they receive serve, push, spin ball little rally and miss...

I know exactly what you mean there, its very weird to get your head around, but i guess its the spin... and reading where they are going to put the ball and everything else that separates us to them :)

But i know where your coming from scylla