Send me clips of you playing please!:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
Hey Everyone, (TTD Community Promo/Montage)

I have come up with the idea where we all post clips of ourselves playing and Dan will make a community video to promote on youtube. This will be cool and a little bit different from watching pros and it would be nice to see different standards of play all in one video.

logo.png

Community Montage clip is finished guys. I hope i got all of you in it. I will be making one of these videos every 2000 members on this site :)

Please note that by submitting your video to the site or email account you are agreeing to the footage being used in various TableTennisDaily productions.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
nope hes always on at different times i guessed he would just see this

Fantastic idea! Brilliant infact... if everyone sends me in a clip of them playing, ill put together a fantastic montage! :)

You can send me your clips by downloading the program Mega upload at: http://www.megaupload.com/?c=signup Then send me the link of your file you uploaded to mega-upload on here in a message to my name Dan :)

If you cannot do this, then add me on [email protected] and i will try to come on msn to receive the file from you.

This is going to be cool

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Nov 2010
Man, I need to get a camera, I bet it can be really useful, and really help with improving your game if you watch yourself play from different angles. It will also be pretty cool just to see some of the other members on this site play. Just to know who you are actually talking to, and their playstyle.