DHS Tin Arc 3/ Gold Arc 3

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi Everyone! I'm currently going to buy a STIGA Rosewood 7 Penhold and is trouble with wad forehand rubber should i use. The seller recommend me to use DHS Tin Arc 3 as my forehand, as i requires good control and good spin, as for power i think i can use my loop to create. Should i use Tin Arc 3 as my forehand? And Anyone use Gold Arc 3 before?? Can u give me some comments and feedbacks abt both Tin Arc 3 and Gold Arc 3. Last question of all, should i boost the rubber?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
get the hardest version of gold arc slap it on FH
thne get tin arc 3 try find the softest version of that http://www.ping-pong.tw/product_info.php?products_id=2769

and bobs your uncle

but really good rubber for Bh as a penholder would be Xiom: Omega 4 asia, vega asia,. Stiga Tour H, M . Bty : t05fx, Sriver.

also 7 ply for Pehnhold can get quite heavy especially with 7 ply rosewood

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jan 2013
Read 7 reviews
Hi Everyone! I'm currently going to buy a STIGA Rosewood 7 Penhold and is trouble with wad forehand rubber should i use. The seller recommend me to use DHS Tin Arc 3 as my forehand, as i requires good control and good spin, as for power i think i can use my loop to create. Should i use Tin Arc 3 as my forehand? And Anyone use Gold Arc 3 before?? Can u give me some comments and feedbacks abt both Tin Arc 3 and Gold Arc 3. Last question of all, should i boost the rubber?
I have TA3 as my RPB rubber on a H-Hao 3. It is exactly what your seller told you. It's all about control with decent spin but not much faster than say TG3. It has red hard sponge with semi tacky topsheet. Don't expect Tenergy like performance. It bounce but not high. Makes easy beautiful arc when looping. I only use WBG so booster should add some magic to it. Have not tried GA3 yet.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
So i should use Goldarc3 for my FH and Not tinarc3??.I'm used to heavily blade so i think it is okay. I know that Both these rubber are heavy. How is Tinarc3 with seamoon booster??