DHS Hao/ Hao 656/ Hao III

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Anyone use these blades before? Can give me some feedback, comments abt these blade and if can compare it with STIGA Rosewood VII and Yasaka MaLin Extra Offensive? Thanks!

This user has no status.
I've tried Hurricane Hao

I am using Hurricane Hao. It is a very light and soft blade. You can't smash with this blade. What you can do is to keep looping. I don't quite like it because of its lack of power. My friend finds it pretty good though coz he can do every single shot with great power and stability and he plays at professional level in my country. He told me I will appreciate this blade once I have developed a strong looping skill. Yet I haven't lol! I will try to replace my Hurricane 3 with a Tenergy 05 and get the most power out of it.

I also tried YEO and Rosewood. YEO is too heavy for me as I prefer light setups. Rosewood is a heavy blade as well but it's more suitable for my playing style. Both smashing and looping are good with this blade.

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Dec 2011
ive used HH, HH2 MEO and RW5.

HH deffiantely lacks interms of away from the table play but makes it up with close to the table with quick attacks.
didnt really like MEO but it feels similar to HH2 but with a deeper straighter trajectory.
RW5 is kind a hybrid bwtween HH and hh2 but with a stiffer harder feel. resulting in you having to have a more accurate contact , in other words the blade is less forgiving

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Aug 2016
Read 3 reviews
Hao is thinner and weaker than Hao2. I have played with both. Both bend and rebound to give your powerful loop. Hao sucks when far from table. Hao2 is good mid from table. When far from table you start feeling the vibration and weakness.

I haven't tried Hao3. I have heard Hao3 is too fast to control.

In general Hao2 is the most popular among the Hao series.

Sent from my ONE E1003 using Tapatalk