Home Training

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Hi guys ! I just wanted to share a home video : me training with the best returnboard in the world :p :p .....
Ok jokes aside .... Maybe this place isn't a good place for training, or this big piece of wood isn't the best returnboard in the world, or I don't have the best equipment... But truly I'm in love with this sport , and I think everyday for how to improve my game, my equipment with the things that I have at home... Maybe some members will mock me about my play , but I don't mind it ! If you notice errors in my play I appreciate your tips....

Finally : If someone has an old racket and if he wants to donate I truly accept it ! It doesn't matter how old the racket is, I appreciate that :) ....

Thanks !

p.s. : Sorry for my mistakes ( grammar ) in English :)

Peace !!!

says Spin and more spin.
says Spin and more spin.
Super Moderator
Dec 2010
Read 11 reviews
Hi guys ! I just wanted to share a home video : me training with the best returnboard in the world :p :p .....
Ok jokes aside .... Maybe this place isn't a good place for training, or this big piece of wood isn't the best returnboard in the world, or I don't have the best equipment... But truly I'm in love with this sport , and I think everyday for how to improve my game, my equipment with the things that I have at home... Maybe some members will mock me about my play , but I don't mind it ! If you notice errors in my play I appreciate your tips....

Yep, nobody but you can see this because the video is private. But why would anyone make fun of you. That is not what this site is about. It is a place to learn and share and get tips to help get better. Nobody is going to judge you for wanting to play and doing what you can.

Reactions: Dan and --Furry--

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
That return board you have made is genius! Yes I also think going more forward with your strokes will help progress your technique.

What blade and rubbers are you using? It looks like you having to put a lot of effort into it.

Thanks for sharing, as Carl said we are all here to learn buddy. Love your work :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: --Furry--
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
That return board you have made is genius! Yes I also think going more forward with your strokes will help progress your technique.

What blade and rubbers are you using? It looks like you having to put a lot of effort into it.

Thanks for sharing, as Carl said we are all here to learn buddy. Love your work :)

Sent from my S2 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks Dan! It's a pre-made racket , the racket I use its not mine , i took it from my cousin for some play :D !!!! I don't know what type of blade it is , but the rubbers are Giant Dragon superspin G2 :D