Neo Hurricane 3

says oh sorry boring -.-
says oh sorry boring -.-
Feb 2011
As the title suggests, it's about the Neo Hurricane 3 ... I have a few questions which you can send me any answer;)

1. Can we really compare the surface with the Tenergy 05?

2. What about the shelf life?

3. Can you play the base for several weeks or months?

4. What about the cost for a plaque?

5. Maybe just some information from the people who know a little about it =)

greez bFeee ;)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
As the title suggests, it's about the Neo Hurricane 3 ... I have a few questions which you can send me any answer;)

1. Can we really compare the surface with the Tenergy 05?

2. What about the shelf life?

3. Can you play the base for several weeks or months?

4. What about the cost for a plaque?

5. Maybe just some information from the people who know a little about it =)

greez bFeee ;)

Well, it is great for power, but it requires the player to train at least 5 days a week because it is really hard to control. It is softer than the original Hurricane 3, but still harder than Tenergy 05. It lasts very long and is very great for it's price.

I recommend Outlaw by Gambler because it's only 15 USD (Hurricane is 32 USD, and Tenergy is 75 USD) and is in between Tenergy and Hurrcane's feeling for the ball.

says oh sorry boring -.-
says oh sorry boring -.-
Feb 2011
ok thanks for the quick response:) I hope to answer follow even more, maybe I get a small selection of coatings to the Tenergy 05 and the Neo are similar ^ ^

edit : Perhaps I should mention that I play for a few months back Joola Express One. Before Tenergy 05 and 05 FX. Where you have the express say so is quite hard in contrast to the Tenergy. I myself dont no sure what really fits for a base to me.

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Feb 2011
ok thanks for the quick response:) I hope to answer follow even more, maybe I get a small selection of coatings to the Tenergy 05 and the Neo are similar ^ ^

edit : Perhaps I should mention that I play for a few months back Joola Express One. Before Tenergy 05 and 05 FX. Where you have the express say so is quite hard in contrast to the Tenergy. I myself dont no sure what really fits for a base to me.

Hmm... Joola Express One is a good rubber, I heard Express 2 sucks XD. If you played with Tenergy, stick with it because the Hurricane series are very different. :pP