Andro Rasant

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
cheers dan that would be great:) when would it be up??? and hi bishop is that question aimed at me??
nope...its for Dan and to others who will be doing a review on Rasant rubber...i wanna thank you for starting this thread because i think we're both interested in this rubber...thanks and god bless to all...keep playing...:)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
Is it the normal Rasant u're talkin' about?
Normal 1 has softer sponges and different topsheet compare to Turbo(they even look different, well still really grippy and super spinny anyway). Maybe not as blade-dependent(as I mentioned b4) but i can't be sure ...

:) big thanks cornerer...i think i will be buying it then...:)

This user has no status.
didn't try Sound but it's got 37.5deg sponge. Rasant series is at least 45deg+ so I guess they aren't exactly comparable

I'm pretty sure though Sound should be pretty spinny and still okay fast, but won't be as spinny and (nowhere near) as fast as Rasant(judging from my experience with 5Q which is supposed to be spinnier and faster than Sound. 5Q almost exact same spin as Rasant but slower)

Last edited:
This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2011
I've played with Rasant since it came out. The sponge is medium and the topsheat is soft, has medium-low throw. Good spin on serves and loops very fast when you have the right blade (wodden 5-7 ply) also very nice for blocking especially chopblocks are easy with it. I like the black rubber better as it gripier than the red.

This user has no status.
I've played with Rasant since it came out. The sponge is medium and the topsheat is soft, has medium-low throw. Good spin on serves and loops very fast when you have the right blade (wodden 5-7 ply) also very nice for blocking especially chopblocks are easy with it. I like the black rubber better as it gripier than the red.
The black 1s are noticeably better than the red 1s but this is the same for all German ESN inverted rubbers.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
The black 1s are noticeably better than the red 1s but this is the same for all German ESN inverted rubbers.

That's interesting, how comes the black rubbers tend to be better than the red?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy