Signature by Ma Long - Competition Winners

says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
Harmony China Open 2013 - World Tour Competition

After a week of TableTennisDaily users submitting their entry we now have 3 lucky winners for the signed TableTennisDaily poster by the number 1 seed of the Harmony China Open Ma Long.

The Prize giveaway:

First prize: Ma Long signature + Butterfly 3 star ball used by Ma Long + Zhang Jike
Second prize: Butterfly 3 star ball used by Ma Long + Zhang Jike
Third prize: Butterfly 3 star ball used by Ma Long + Zhang Jike

harmonychinacomp20133.jpg

TableTennisDaily members were asked simply to submit a post on who they thought would win the 2013 Harmony China Open. Users who voted for Ma Long are the winners and were all put into the TTD prize draw. Users had to have a minimum of 10 posts to their TTD user account to have a valid entry.

Step 1

A list of all the TTD users who submitted a correct entry were cut out and put into the prize draw. 46 correct entries in total.

harchinacomp1.jpg

Step 2

Entrants were placed in the box (prize draw).

harchinacomp2.jpg

Step 3

3 winners were drawn from the box of entries.

Congratulations to Aussieron50 the first winner picked who wins the first prize, the Ma Long signature and a Butterfly 3 star ball used by Ma Long, Zhang Jike and the Chinese National Team in the training hall of the WSA!

harchinacomp3.jpg

Congratulations to Samuraisam 3467 and rhonis who are the second winners picked and both win a Butterfly 3 star ball used by Ma Long, Zhang Jike and the Chinese National Team in the training hall of the WSA!

harchinacomp4.JPG
harchinacomp5.jpg

Congratulations to the above winners, if you can PM your address to TableTennisDaily we will post your prize win right away!

Thank you to everyone who took part in the competition! Stay tuned for many more exciting competitions to come by TableTennisDaily.

Administrator
Oct 2010
Guys you never pick the right paper :D

Haha, one day buddy! :) Plenty more comps to come :)

wow did I win? I will pm my adress
data later. thx!
Send from my Samsung galaxy S using tapatalk 2

Haha you sure did! PM your address to TableTennisDaily and we will send your prize to you Rhonis.