says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
says Waldner Masterclass out now! 🏓
Administrator
Oct 2010
NEW: 2013 WTTC Training Hall Videos - CNT

Below are lots of new videos of the Chinese National Team training in the hall of the 2013 WTTC. Lot's of rare footage can be seen from all your favourite Chinese National Team players thanks to youtuber: Vadym Krevs. Be sure to check him out!

Check out TableTennisDaily's footage of the Chinese National Team as they prepared for the 2013 WTTC a week before at the WSA here.

Zhang Jike

Ma Long

Xu Xin

What are your favorite videos? What did you learn, see from the videos?

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
May 2013
Read 2 reviews
Thanks, Dan! My channel has acquired a bunch of new subscribers since your post :)

The thing I like most about these videos is that, IMHO, they show why CNT players are the best in the world - what they do is the definition of deliberate practice, and on top of that they drill so hard they look super-human doing that.

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Thanks, Dan! My channel has acquired a bunch of new subscribers since your post :)

The thing I like most about these videos is that, IMHO, they show why CNT players are the best in the world - what they do is the definition of deliberate practice, and on top of that they drill so hard they look super-human doing that.

That's great to hear! I thought you may get a few more subs :) And yes you are right, they train for a purpose every session, every box of balls. Everything is for a reason and there is always coaching feedback making the training deliberate! It is incredible!

Thanks for recording this great footage! :)