stickers on handle

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Does anyone have experience in this? We want to have players info like name and number etc printed on stickers which would be put on the handles but Im afraid the graphics from the stickers might ware off due to sweat and players' hands rubbing against the sticker? Also would you think the sticker would change the feel of the handle too much for some players? Any tips or suggestions appreciated thanks!

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀

Dan

says editing a big TTD Team episode... stay tuned 👀
Administrator
Aug 2010
Read 72 reviews
Hi Jason

I have edging tape wraped around the bottom of my blade handle for over a year now. I have it there just because I like it there lol. Over time however sweat is starting to effect it. I think if the edging tape was under my hand it wouldnt last long. So I think stickers wouldnt either. There must be a good alternative but I can't think of anything atm, but heres a few ideas:

I know theres a German company that does custom edying tape so you could have the names on the edging tape.

Also in blade handles you have a little plate thing. You can get these custom made that would be good I think. To have the names on them.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Jul 2013
Thanks for the replies guys! Der_Echte: that burning thing would be really badass! But probably a bit too expensive/difficult, and also I want it to be something that we can be removed after the tournament too because its peoples personal equipment. And Dan, the stickers would only be there for a day or two, so perhaps it would be ok? Im more conserned about the change in the feel of the handle.. Depends on the stickers probably too. print24 who I was thinking of using have two kinds of finishes and Im gonna ask them what the difference is in the surface.

says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
says http://cinemagr.am/embed/148758536
Feb 2013
You have free space on handle back. Just remove original sticker and put on yours?
yasakaAttack_3.JPG

Reactions: jasonM