Sigma, Tour or Bluefire

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Mar 2012
hello there ttdaily and everyone!

this is my 97th post and 10th thread already. you've been a great help guys. i've read much on the forums and has taken into considerations most of the advises from different players all over the world...big thanks to all...

but still, there are more queries that need to be answered...

i play both mid to close range and also far from the table but prefer mid to close range. i block with my BH, can attack using BH punch or flat drive, i also control using chop or heavy underspin on BH and serve as well...

now, i'm choosing between Sigma rubbers, Tour Series, and the Bluefire M series or JP series...which of these rubbers would perfectly match my Clipper wood to use as a BH rubber...Dan has promised a video review on the JP03 and 'm waiting for it...

Anyways guys, you're my angels!!!:) :):)

by the way, 'm using Rasant for FH!

keep playin'!

Last edited:
This user has no status.
Im playing JP01 on backhand and feel very confortable with it.Is easy to lift the ball,but has a low throw and because it is fast,gotta be a bit carefull with the strenght you apply when flipping.I like fast rubbers on backhand,so i choosed JP01 because i thought it would suit me fine for my attacking style.I didnt go wrong.
I tried JP03 from teamfriends.Its pretty similar to 01,but the sponge seems softer,making it easier to control,compared to 01.For serves,both are great...pretty spinnier and with good placement.Cannot be the best review but is the best i can say in a few strokes (two trainings with 01, 1 with 03) that i got.