Kuala Lumpur Shops

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
Lot 2.93, 2nd Floor, Pertama Shopping Complex,Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

this shop is owned by ex national player Mr. Tay Kee... so he can give a suggestion to you...

Last edited:
Reactions: amekun
This user has no status.
Lot 2.93, 2nd Floor, Pertama Shopping Complex,Jalan Tuanku Abdul Rahman,50100 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

this shop is owned by ex national player Mr. Tay Kee... so he can give a suggestion to you...

is it near the Pavillion mall? the hotel im staying at is near it
how do i get to pertama? thx :)

This user has no status.
This user has no status.
Sep 2013
is it near the Pavillion mall? the hotel im staying at is near it
how do i get to pertama? thx :)

You can go to that place by using a public transport or maybe a cab, you can ask that taxi driver and that place is not so far with your hotel

says Hi guys! I just joined this forum. I am from Malaysia...
Apr 2012
Pertama Complex located at Tunku Abdul Rahman Road, landmark nearby is SOGO Shoppong mall (just opposite of Pertama Complex), there is a LRT station near SOGO mall called Bandaraya Station, you can take LRT/Monorail from Bukit Bintang which is Pavilion located, there should have connection to Bandaraya station, you may ticket counter for assistance. However the Pertama Complex Lucky sport is currently Nittaku dealer, and selling mostly Nittaku items.

This user has no status.
Pertama Complex located at Tunku Abdul Rahman Road, landmark nearby is SOGO Shoppong mall (just opposite of Pertama Complex), there is a LRT station near SOGO mall called Bandaraya Station, you can take LRT/Monorail from Bukit Bintang which is Pavilion located, there should have connection to Bandaraya station, you may ticket counter for assistance. However the Pertama Complex Lucky sport is currently Nittaku dealer, and selling mostly Nittaku items.

where can i get butterfly stuff?
im looking for Btf Primorac Carbon, and/or Xiom Axelo

and is it possible to walk to the place? planning to save money for more Table Tennis Goods :3

and are the store near UE3(Or the new Viva mall) and Wisma OCM still operational?

Last edited:
Apr 2012
The store at UE3 is called Gold Medal Sport, there have complete range of all TT brands and is still operating, you may find Bty Primorac Carbon there, about OCM, I am not sure. Others TT shop which may have Primorac Carbon is online store in Malaysia (www.presports.com (Xiom dealer) and www.skybizsports.com)

This user has no status.
i got a BTF Primorac Carbon for 300 ringgit

i believe it was not him at all, he was very large

i wanted to look for more stuff but he got a bit feisty and was having an attitude that made me and the family leave

well yeah most stuff are Nittaku brands but they still have a large variety of Products such as BTF , Dawei, Stiga and the rest

plenty of DHS too

what confused me was the floor level and stall number, i went up 3 flrs but then the locals sed it was still the 2nd floor i was like whaaaaaaat???!?!?! then it was hidden around the back @ 2.43 instead of 2.93

2,93 is a bridal and gown shop

wan

This user has no status.

wan

This user has no status.
Jun 2013
i went to Pertama Complex Earlier
had a hard time bcuz they changed location
its not 2.93 but 2.43

and it is a warehouse style with a bitch of a clerk
he was acting as if he wants us to leave asap

but at least i got the blade xD

Maybe the one that you had meet in the shop is his assistant.
I heard before that, his assistant got some health problem which is maybe relating to mental problem.
Thats why he acting like that.
But, the owner of the shop is a nice man. Sometime you will get low price and get free gift if you're lucky on that day.. :)

wan

This user has no status.

wan

This user has no status.
Jun 2013
Hi...I need some help here...I'm going to get a Xiom blade...does anyone know how efficient is the service provided by skybizsport.com or presport.com?thanks in advanced :)

I had purchase some of the table tennis items from several online table tennis shop including presport.com. For me, the items from presports.com are genuine and the service also excellent. :)